Vikings get a 1st for harvin but ireland only got 2 third rounders for marshall? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vikings get a 1st for harvin but ireland only got 2 third rounders for marshall?

phinatic1399

Diehard Phinatic!
Reaction score
Damn not be negative and beat a dead horse but this just smacks us in the face and reminds us what awful compensation we got back last year for a top 5 "alpha" WR. I mean there is no comparison. Yea harvin is more dynamic and u can do more with him but marshall is 6'3 220 i mean come on we shoulda got a 1st rounder no doubt. Ireland got played. So when we had spielman as a gm he sucked by now all of a sudden he is some savvy personell guy?

People are quick to forget Marshall was just coming off another arrest when that trade was made.

dont worry about what other teams got for their players. Just worry about us

Percy is younger and not as much of an off field liability

How many teams, at that time, were lined up to trade for the lunatic, who didnt want to be a dolphin anymore?

I'd be more concerned what this might do to their position in the FA market. Now with Harvin gone, they are free to get anyone they want at WR and almost have to. Hopefully that means they are going after someone else other than Wallace, as this could get ugly if teams like Minn are also willing to throw money his way.

Damn not be negative and beat a dead horse but this just smacks us in the face and reminds us what awful compensation we got back last year for a top 5 "alpha" WR. I mean there is no comparison. Yea harvin is more dynamic and u can do more with him but marshall is 6'3 220 i mean come on we shoulda got a 1st rounder no doubt. Ireland got played. So when we had spielman as a gm he sucked by now all of a sudden he is some savvy personell guy?

Also, Harvin was demanding a trade, Brandon did not, so the Vikes had less leverage in the situation. and we still managed to get less

Dude, let it go and move on in your life. For crying out loud, stop living in the past!:tubes:

lots of potential harvin, but the guy is off the field way too often, and with his migraine issues, not sure id give up a 1st for him

That makes it worse...Ireland rushed to judgement before Marshall was cleared....

Philbin wanted Marshall gone and Chicago was the only team willing to give up anything - how does it get better?

Back
Top Bottom