Vikings get a 1st for harvin but ireland only got 2 third rounders for marshall? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vikings get a 1st for harvin but ireland only got 2 third rounders for marshall?

Percy is younger and not as much of an off field liability
He's also a lot less productive. Hawks over paid because of what he could bring to the pistol offense they run. I think he's a great fit for them but still giving up a first is a tad steep. Also just wait till you see the contract they will need to work out to make him happy.

People are quick to forget Marshall was just coming off another arrest when that trade was made.

No he wasn't there was a fight at a night club he was never arrested and no charges were filed.

The rush to judgement made it worse...If he had waited until the charges were dropped he could have gotten more than two thirds.

off topic but i can't believe we are about to sign wallace for so much money. people freaked out on marshalls drops just wait till you get a load of this guy

off topic but i can't believe we are about to sign wallace for so much money. people freaked out on marshalls drops just wait till you get a load of this guy

I am afraid of that, too. Not worth anywhere near 12 mill per. Which is why the pundits are saying we will get him and there is very little competition for his services.

Damn not be negative and beat a dead horse but this just smacks us in the face and reminds us what awful compensation we got back last year for a top 5 "alpha" WR. I mean there is no comparison. Yea harvin is more dynamic and u can do more with him but marshall is 6'3 220 i mean come on we shoulda got a 1st rounder no doubt. Ireland got played. So when we had spielman as a gm he sucked by now all of a sudden he is some savvy personell guy?

This was my initial reaction as well. But I'm trying to forget that whole situation ever happened.

Damn not be negative and beat a dead horse but this just smacks us in the face and reminds us what awful compensation we got back last year for a top 5 "alpha" WR. I mean there is no comparison. Yea harvin is more dynamic and u can do more with him but marshall is 6'3 220 i mean come on we shoulda got a 1st rounder no doubt. Ireland got played. So when we had spielman as a gm he sucked by now all of a sudden he is some savvy personell guy?

*yawn*

I Bet the Vikings will get Mike Wallace now!!!

He said he wanted to play with AP. No one wants to play for a no winning Dolphins team. Just think how Peterson will open up the passing game for Wallace!

Were F'ed again

We also only spent two 2nd round picks for Marshall in the first place. Then consider the fact that Marshall was having off the field issues, as well as a regression in his play on the field. I do still think it was a bad trade, but it really wasn't that bad all things considered.

Back
Top Bottom