Vikings RB Micheal Bennet Exlcusive Interview on Last Nights PFC Radio | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vikings RB Micheal Bennet Exlcusive Interview on Last Nights PFC Radio

No kidding , can't you just tell us what they said about the dolphins.........Man !...........you took the time to post the link......type a few more sentences

Because for 1 it was a 15 minute interview and 2 I produce this show so why would I tell u what was said when you can just listen to a show that has been put together by hard working ppl???

Oh I see whats goin on here........promotions................sorry dude.....I'm just lazy and I don't wanna go listening to a whole interview about the stupid Vikings for nothin

Exactly just trying to get ppl to listen to the next big thing in sports radio thats all !

PFCLive said:
Exactly just trying to get ppl to listen to the next big thing in sports radio thats all !

Dude, this is lame. You got any info, then share. If you're trying to sell some pathetic show of yours, this is not the way to do it... it is the equivlent of a pop up ad or telemarketing... just turning off the audience.
Laaaame..

I listened from the 30 minute mark and it is just a moron and Mike Bennett talking about Culpepper and then Mike Bennett cant hear the guy interviewing him and there is a weird thing going on. Is this seriously 55 minutes of an interview with Bennett? How much more can he say. It repeated over and over again that the other RBs were their to give him a breather and Him, Daunte and Moss were the center of the offense, blah blah blah. Nothing that warrants being on a Phins board.

Neal its an hour NFL radio show about the NFL not just Michael Bennett wow do you look into anything??

Back
Top Bottom