Vince Young Meltdown: Should Titans Let QB Go? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vince Young Meltdown: Should Titans Let QB Go?

BAMAPHIN 22

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
clear.gif

Tennessee Titans quarterback Vince Young might be out for the season after tearing a tendon in his right thumb and storming out of the stadium minutes after tossing his shoulder pads into the stands.

After Young's latest meltdown, CBSSports.com senior writer Clark Judge says the quarterback doesn't deserve respect and it's time for the team to send him packing.

"Memo to Jeff Fisher: Start looking for another quarterback. I don't mean this season. I mean for next week. Vince Young's behavior Sunday convinced me the Titans ... and maybe anyone, for that matter ... can't win with the guy," Judge writes.

As players filed off the sideline, Young was seen undoing his shoulder pads, which he then threw into the stands. He and Titans coach Jeff Fisher talked in the locker room before Young left so quickly a security guard was nearly knocked over.

Titans safety Michael Griffin, also a teammate back at Texas in college, ran after Young in just his shorts. Young brushed him off before heading to the parking lot. Griffin was seen shaking his head as he walked back to the locker room.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-31751_162-20023546-10391697.html?tag=stack

again this is what happens when I guy is worshipped since he was in high school. When things went bad last time, people thought he was suicidal. He is the QB when they went on a winning streak (though that was cause of CJ2K), people thought he was back.

Back
Top Bottom