VIP Renewal mix up | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

VIP Renewal mix up

Hellweed

Indomitable Survivor
Reaction score
I just got a $36 charge from keebali for VIP subscription, but my VIP is now shut off. I also see that the new rate is $18.75. What are my next steps to get a refund and to get VIP switched back on?

Thanks

I just got a $36 charge from keebali for VIP subscription, but my VIP is now shut off. I also see that the new rate is $18.75. What are my next steps to get a refund and to get VIP switched back on?

Thanks
I went ahead and upped your sub to 2 years, (18.75x2 = 37.50) and at that rate you're getting a bit of a discount. Thanks for your support!:thanks:

Hello again. I just got another $36 charge for the VIP. Seems the 2 years from last year didn't stick, and its still pulling at the wrong rate. Any ideas on how to get this straitened out going forward?

Thanks for the help

Hello again. I just got another $36 charge for the VIP. Seems the 2 years from last year didn't stick, and its still pulling at the wrong rate. Any ideas on how to get this straitened out going forward?

Thanks for the help
try to cancel your sub through paypal, and in the future when you renew it should sub at the correct price.

OK, the subscription has been canceled. Are you going to add an additional 2 years on my VIP ? =)

Back
Top Bottom