VIP Renewal Question | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

VIP Renewal Question

Vaark

The Intra-Dimensional Felinians R Coming 2 Save Us
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I found out the hard way yesterday that my year of VIP membership has run out (hello ads ad nauseum LOL).

Here's my question to one of the admins: yesterday Paypal advised me that a firm named keebali.com charged my account for $36 for a "subscription." Is this FH's agent and if so, I'd assume it's for 2 years instead one 1, which is alright with me, cause I'm happy to support my favorite site.. BUT it would be nice to have my permission granted in advance.

If this was FH, how come I'm still not restored to VIP membership since the charges went through?

If this is not FH, I need to have Paypal and Keebali abrogate the charges and restore the monies to my PP account.

Either way, I need to know so I can link thru to VIP membership and authorize payment since I do not like being on the outside looking in.

Now my recommendation if this is infact 2 years of FH. #1: don't assume everyone wants a 2 year renewal and #2, make the charges description more specific, like "FH VIP Membership Renewal" than just a vague "subscription"

Nublar or anyone, please let me know. Actually, I'd have PM'ed Nub about this except now that VIP has ended, there's no room in my box to either send or receive PMs until I get it restored. :lol: So thanks all for indulging me here.

Vaark:

The VIP cost is and always has been $36 for one year. The auto-subscribe is a feature with Paypal not with us. You have to go to Paypal search "unsubscribe" and it will tell you how to unsubscribe to anything you are currently signed up for. I repeat we do not do this it is a function of Paypal.

Keebali is the company that partners with the site and handles all of the media ad they are the legitimate recipients of the charges.

I hope this answers your questions. I have also sent you a PM with more information.

-Matt

Vaark:

The VIP cost is and always has been $36 for one year. The auto-subscribe is a feature with Paypal not with us. You have to go to Paypal search "unsubscribe" and it will tell you how to unsubscribe to anything you are currently signed up for. I repeat we do not do this it is a function of Paypal.

Keebali is the company that partners with the site and handles all of the media ad they are the legitimate recipients of the charges.

I hope this answers your questions. I have also sent you a PM with more information.

-Matt

thanks Matt; I'm happy to support FH thru VIP Membership; Aside from some subscription financial-related sites, FH is certainly my most valued one!

I would suggest however that when charges come thru Paypal, they cite "FH VIP Membership Auto Renewal" or reference FH instead of the unfamiliar Keebali to avoid misunderstanding and fear of some anonymous mischief-maker in the Ukraine or Nigeria having free reign over one's account and information.
Keep up the good work!

To Matt or Nub..whoever sees this. This is starting to get nuts! I will list my communications from Aviv here because again I'm out of VIP mode and unable to PM either one of you:

1st message from Aviv and my response this morning:

25f6lpt-1.jpg

paypal confirmation of partial refund restored into account

2rghonq-1.jpg

essentially there's a difference of opinion what the membership charges are. Whatever they are, I've got no problem paying them...but admit I'm getting frustrated by the way this whole thing is playing out, not to mention having to put this all out here instead of being able to PM you guys.

Thanks and HaPPy NewYear.
M

How long does a VIP subscription take to go through? I made a payment earlier tonight and I was just curious how long before I get the benefits of the VIP membership?

Notorious:

They have had some issues with Paypal and I will confirm they recieve your payment. In the meantime I am activating your VIP right now.

VIP status given Notorius. Enjoy and thank you for supporting FinHeaven!

Same for me, I payed this afternoon for VIP and I haven't seen changes. Am I on the VIP guest list?!

Back
Top Bottom