VIP Section | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

VIP Section

Shamboubou

THE REAL SOUL SHAKER!
Reaction score
OK, to tell the truth, I'm getting tired of looking at all the threads about Culpepper sucking and Harrington should start and so on...I have been thinking about getting the VIP section, but I'm not sure its much different in there. Is there any way that you can get like a day pass to go in and look around? Or something that allows you to just look but not post?

Thanks guys.

Not gonna happen. However, we offer a full refund if you feel like you've made a bad purchase.

I assure you that VIP is different. :)

Only one refund so far.That speaks volumes.:wink:

I don't even acknowledge that one. More of an incident than anything else. :rolleyes:

Shamboubou said:
OK, to tell the truth, I'm getting tired of looking at all the threads about Culpepper sucking and Harrington should start and so on...I have been thinking about getting the VIP section, but I'm not sure its much different in there. Is there any way that you can get like a day pass to go in and look around? Or something that allows you to just look but not post?

Thanks guys.

With a nick like that, you gotta join. :wink:

Some of the best money I ever spent. For me it was last year and the BROWN IS A BUST/DRAFT BUSH!!!!!! threads. It eventially drove me to VIP.

Back
Top Bottom