VIP status and renewal question (probably to Bill) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

VIP status and renewal question (probably to Bill)

Vaark

The Intra-Dimensional Felinians R Coming 2 Save Us
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I gotta pose this in suggestions instead of a direct PM cuz it seems I've lost my VIP status as of this AM

...as I'm seeing VIP ad info as of this morning and have reached my PM limit. Do you know whether my VIP has actually expired - and if so, doesn't it automatically get renewed through paypal?? Or is this just a temporary programming glitch across the site? I ask cuz i still have the VIP badge.

If I need to manually renew it, pls advise and I wil today.. not a problem.

In either event, lemme know what's what please

Sent it upstairs to be looked into.............:up:

we had complaints about VIP being an auto renew thing, so I gave people more options. Only one of the options is autorenew, (the one with an *). See you in VIP soon vaark. :)

I am now reverted back to that reassuring versimilitudinous VIP vortex....thanx guys.

we had complaints about VIP being an auto renew thing, so I gave people more options. Only one of the options is autorenew, (the one with an *). See you in VIP soon vaark. :)

There seems to be a fine line between "not enough options" and "where is that option".

Back
Top Bottom