Vip | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vip

we've simplified the billing. there are two options, basically VIP and a super Donator option. one is 20, the other is 50. both remove ads for a year. The reasoning is, 20 bucks is a nice round number and is less than two bucks a beer. we figure nearly everyone spends more than 2 dollars on a coke, surely you can afford to buy finheaven a beer.

Yea, simplified for ownership not for consumer. I have no idea what your talking: about: 2 bux a beer?

I respect you and this site so all I'll say is I'll deal with the ads, just not sure I'll be here as often. Give me the $5 for 3 and I'll surely do it.

Yea, simplified for ownership not for consumer. I have no idea what your talking: about: 2 bux a beer?

I respect you and this site so all I'll say is I'll deal with the ads, just not sure I'll be here as often. Give me the $5 for 3 and I'll surely do it.

Just fork up the $20 man. :lol:

When you consider what's available here, $20 is excellent value. Ads exist for a reason. It takes actual $ to keep the forum up. I'll be renewing my membership soon. I encourage everyone to do the same.

.....in before someone calls me a shill.

Back
Top Bottom