Virginia Tech | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Virginia Tech

Is it too early to say that their's always next year?

Hell maybe it's time for the media to start trying to shove James Madison in the title game already... they went on the road and beat VT worse than the SmurfTurf SpudStuds did... and not just on the scoreboard...

That looks like a team that could go undefeated in the WAC too...

Hell maybe it's time for the media to start trying to shove James Madison in the title game already... they went on the road and beat VT worse than the SmurfTurf SpudStuds did... and not just on the scoreboard...

That looks like a team that could go undefeated in the WAC too...

You think James Madison could beat Nevada and Fresno State? I doubt that. Virginia Tech beat themselves, but I guess you guys have been waiting for anything to start talking **** on BSU.

IMO this is a case of Boise St beating VaTech twice. The same thing happened to Michigan after losing to App State. Mentally they were in no condition to play Oregon the next week and it showed on the field and the scoreboard.

The ACC is an good example of how the BCS is broken. Miami should win the ACC but I am not overly impressed with the Canes.

You think James Madison could beat Nevada and Fresno State? I doubt that. Virginia Tech beat themselves, but I guess you guys have been waiting for anything to start talking **** on BSU.

Fresno St. and Nevada eh? Jacksonville St. probably thinks they could beat Fresno St....:lol:

clear.gif

Attachments

• player%2Bhaters%2Bball.jpg
    player%2Bhaters%2Bball.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top Bottom