Virginia vs. Pitt, How do you phin fans feel about Wanny? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Virginia vs. Pitt, How do you phin fans feel about Wanny?

I might be on the minority, but I'm rooting for Wanny. I don't blame for what happened his last season here. Ricky retired and the snowball turned into an avalanche. Plus without Wanny bombing, we wouldn't have Saban!

eh, I DO think he tried as best he knew how, I wish him success, I'd hate to see the kids take a beating...but I sure enjoy pokin fun at him....

Wanny still can't coach I mean even the Dolphins did not lose them all

I DID like Wanny. Why? He tried hard and always did his best. I can't hate a man for that. Until....................... him and Rick Traded a 2nd rounder for AJ Feeley. Until him and Rick traded ogunleye for marty booker and 3rd, when the redskins offered a 1st and 3rd rounder for him. I did like him UNTIL him and Rick traded a 3rd rounder for lamar gordan!?!?!?! :fire:

Why did him and Rick make this ridicolous trades? To try to keep their jobs, TRYING TO SALVAGE THE SEASON!!!!!!!!!!!! They were not thinking about the organization, AT ALL. SELFISH SELFISH people. :fire: Therefore, I hope Wanny loses EVERY GAMEat Pitt. I hope he gets KILLED week 2. :fire:

I wish Pitt was still on Nd's schedule so my team can hand Wanny another loss. Embarrassing him in his debut with the team was great

you know marino must have been like pulling his hair out a couple of years ago. Here Dave wrecked the Fins (now there great but when Dave was there they werent as good as they should have been) and ow Dave is wrecking his college team.

Back
Top Bottom