Vol's OC Resigns | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vol's OC Resigns

Yeah, Tennessee was seriously overrated this year. Their offense is the worst I've seen them have in a few years.

NorthFloridaFin said:
Yeah, Tennessee was seriously overrated this year. Their offense is the worst I've seen them have in a few years.

I was saying that back in August and people on here laughed at me. :shakeno:

^but you said that because you're a gators fan, not beacuse you have some incredible non-biased insight on the vols' offense

kastofsna120 said:
^but you said that because you're a gators fan, not beacuse you have some incredible non-biased insight on the vols' offense

Kind of like you saying earlier in the year that FSU was the worst Top 5 team you had ever seen. Or did you say that because you are a Hurricane fan??

nope, i said that because they were the worst top 5 team i've ever seen. i really don't hate FSU as much as other canes fans, sorry. i hate vatech more, since we actually loes to them

Well, I am surprised by Tennessee's fall. They have two good QBs (3 actually if you count freshman Jonathan Crompton), a very good RB (Gerald Riggs, now out for the year), 2 good rather young receivers (Swain & Meachem), & a defense with 5 stars on it (Mahelona, Haralson, Simon, Gaither, & Allen). I really think the flip flopping of QBs all the time did them in.

If anyone needs to go it is FULMER.

kastofsna120 said:

:rolleyes: More like I said that because they had what? 10? 12? Players arrested in the offseason? Major distraction. They have inexperience and inconsistentcy at QB. One MAYBE two even decent receivers. And Obviously Fullmer has lost control. Don't have to be a Gators fan to see that.

Back
Top Bottom