Vontae being Vontae | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vontae being Vontae

Thank You Vontae!

Providing some levity on such a dismal football day. For those who missed it, after the game while being interviewed Vontae was asked by the reporter how it felt to go against such a great QB. He replied that he prepared all week to go against Tom Brady.:lol:

He's not the brightest bulb in the bunch but at least he's a winner today.

That was hilarious, when Manning has been all the talk all week how could you confuse the two. Hes never been the smartest.

I miss him and Sean Smith. Those guys in a Seattle scheme would be pretty legit. But typical Dolphins trying to fit round pegs in square holes...

Dismal day? A serious threat to go unbeaten just lost. It was a fantastic day. I never relax under the final unbeaten team has fallen. The Chiefs are still out there but I feared this Denver team more than any team since the '07 Patriots. Even when the Colts had the big lead early in the fourth quarter I knew it was hardly over.

I was still celebrating when Vontae made his remark. I didn't even hear it even though I was watching. But Bob Costas had a little grin and made a wisecrack. No doubt this will be famous.

Dismal day? A serious threat to go unbeaten just lost. It was a fantastic day. I never relax under the final unbeaten team has fallen. The Chiefs are still out there but I feared this Denver team more than any team since the '07 Patriots. Even when the Colts had the big lead early in the fourth quarter I knew it was hardly over.

I was still celebrating when Vontae made his remark. I didn't even hear it even though I was watching. But Bob Costas had a little grin and made a wisecrack. No doubt this will be famous.

A fantastic day? Are you that pathetic that an unbeaten team goes down is so much more valuable than actually winning the easiest division game you will have?

Been around since the dolphins went undefeated, and screw it at this point. The actual team of today needs to show it can carry the jockstraps of the 72 team, and for four weeks and 10 quarters they have not been worthy of it.

The division is up for grabs for the first time in 5 years and we have to watch this crap?

Fantastic is not the word for today. It's sad. Losing to a 3rd string QB at home after a bye. SAD. That is today's word.

It was freaking hilarious.

Vontae balled out though. He shutdown Demaryius all night (TD was given up by a backup when Davis was injured).

Does Vontae's grandmother know he's going behind her back giving interviews?

Does Ireland know how much of jack Zss he is for trading a shut down corner for peanuts?!? Oh that right Richard Marshall was his replacement, and that bum isn't even on the team.

Back
Top Bottom