vontae davis...4 picks in last three games for colts. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

vontae davis...4 picks in last three games for colts.

4 picks or not. Dude is getting abused by every WR tue plays Indy.

and our CB dont ever get toasted? at least if your going to get beat 99% of the time you need to get a pick that 1% of the time you dont to try and make up for it. Jones is the only guy in our secondary who can maybe get a pick.

I was waiting for someone to start a thread on this. I can only talk about yesterday's game b/c I watched most of it, therefore it seemed they were man to man a lot & they had Vontae on Johnson in those situations & from what I could tell & they were picking on Vontae. Look at Johnson's #'s 12 rec 141 yds, Vontaes 2 ints were off bad throws by Schaub one in zone & Vontae was beat by a TE but Schaub threw it behind him & then the 2nd Schaub way other threw Johnson that he even stopped on the

To be honest I haven't followed Davis, I know he struggled bad early in the season & seemed to struggle yesterday as well, Schaubs bad throws made his day look better than it was. He's a solid CB but even yesterday he was trash talking with Johnson after he just made a few big catches on him just not sure he was a great fit for the fins plus I hope we benefit from the draft picks.

so glad we got rid of him......smh at ex dolphind playing better outside miami.

It depends on what we get with that second round pick. That being said, I still am glad he's no longer a Miami Dolphin.

Maybe this mostly suggests that the positive spin around Todd Bowles was either a delusion or wishful thinking. :idk:

I like the guy, but really, what he's done since leaving does nothing to dispel the perception of ineptitude.

Would he have helped us get more wins this year? I don't think so; I like the idea of giving the new coaches more picks and see what they can build in the next couple years.

The question you have to ask regarding the Vontae trade, is he worth a big money contract extension after the 2013 season? That is the question the Colts have to now answer and I am not sure he is going to be worth that.

Back
Top Bottom