Vontae looking good today | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vontae looking good today

Rodney1505

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Vontae on Andre Johnson alot today he has 2 picks into the 4th Qtr
Wish we still had this guy Smith Jones and Davis would look nice going into next year with another season under their belts

It's more of Matt Schaub doing absolutely awful today. Vontae's 2nd TD replay looked like he was a Texan receiver catching a TD pass, and his 1st INT was terribly underthrown. Oh, Sean Smith had two TDs against Arizona of which were much more impressive...he is still a bum and has done nothing since. We got a 2nd for Vontae and it was a great deal.

Liked him but I have a feeling the picks are going to help this team. Deal wasn't as bad as people think IMHO. Now that Marshall deal...another story.

Vontae would still be the best corner on this roster. It is what it is. More picks in only 10 games while learning a new D with no training camp. A far superior tackler. He's younger, better, and could potentially make 9 million less than Smith next year.

Ireland better nail that late 2nd round pick.

He's good but he is still getting lit up by Andre

Not hard for him to look good,when Schaub threw it right to him!!! And I think we're sittin pretty,with what we got for him!!!

Not hard for him to look good,when Schaub threw it right to him!!! And I think we're sittin pretty,with what we got for him!!!

Schaub threw it right to him? You still need a corner with awareness. On the first pick, Davis was slowtracking Casey while eyeing Schaub . . .as soon as Schaub threw it and Vontae saw it underthrown . . . he undercut the route and had an easy pick. It was an easy catch, but Vontae made it easy.

The 2nd pick he was one on one with Andre Johnson, he was in perfect coverage, cutoff Johnson and made a great catch on the pick.

And I'm glad you feel we are sitting pretty with our 2nd round pick . . . because I personally have no ****ing clue how that is going to turn out.

Are you still calling your ex girlfriend and wondering why she doesn't answer ? Time to move on..

Back
Top Bottom