VOTE: Dolphins Year-End Poll - Miami Herald | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

VOTE: Dolphins Year-End Poll - Miami Herald

wow great poll thanks can't believe people still doubting culpep i believe he will be healthy!

wow great poll thanks can't believe people still doubting culpep i believe he will be healthy!

You can't believe it because you've chosen to be a diehard fan of his and you're just not looking at the situation openly.

First off, I don't know how any Phin fan could be a diehard CPep fan as he has done nothing for this franchise yet.

Secondly, there's every reason to hold some doubt about Culpepper's return. He had an injury that is career threatening if things don't heal well. Pair that with the weaknesses in his game that have always followed him which were even more exposed with him playing injured in the beginning of the year and you've got valid doubt.

Do I hope he returns and plays at a high level?
Absolutely because if he dosen't it will set us back another couple of years minimum.

Hope doesn't have anything to do with confidence however and I'm not confident he'll return to playing at a high level at all.

You can't believe it because you've chosen to be a diehard fan of his and you're just not looking at the situation openly.

First off, I don't know how any Phin fan could be a diehard CPep fan as he has done nothing for this franchise yet.

Secondly, there's every reason to hold some doubt about Culpepper's return. He had an injury that is career threatening if things don't heal well. Pair that with the weaknesses in his game that have always followed him which were even more exposed with him playing injured in the beginning of the year and you've got valid doubt.

Absolutely because if he dosen't it will set us back another couple of years minimum.

Hope doesn't have anything to do with confidence however and I'm not confident he'll return to playing at a high level at all.

Great post and this is why we really need to draft a QB with our first rounder this year. Hell, if we end up like SD and have 2 quality franchise type QBs on our roster, its a good thing!!

Post of the month! The same applies for the Saban supporters of the past. Too many die-hard Saban fans in the past, yet he has done nothing as our Head Coach.

Then they wouldn't beleive he would leave, saying that he has repeated that he will not leave our team a million times, as if they are deaf to hear the hesitation from his voice.

i find it strange people have more faith in a player whos screwed us over multiple times in ricky than in culpepper who tried his hardest to come back too early and should be ready for next season... kinda weird

Back
Top Bottom