Vote for Zach! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vote for Zach!

Lot a great foot ball players and coaches (Jimmy Johnson my favourite) on that list that's for sure. Gotta give it to Zach though.

Tough for me to pick 25 that are deserving right now. About 10 or so that should cruise in on skates tho.

Found it funny what uniform they show Richmond Webb, yet everyone and anyone that even played just a few years as a Patriots, is in there in a Patriots Uniform.:wall

Tedy Bruschi has more Votes then Zach!!!! COME ON PEOPLE VOTE!!!!!!!!!:mad

He doesn't have a chance with Lewis and Urlacher in it this year. There is no way the put 3 LB in the hall in one year. And if I wasnt a homer I'd put Carl Banks in first.

Probably the same way Steven Smith made it (hint, it's Not the Steven Smith you think it is).

Also how the hell is Steve Smith(Giants Wr) on this list? What did he ever do that was even good?

I figured the steve smith thing must be an error...so i looked it up...

""Steve Smith (Giants) is on the initial list of 108 Modern-Era nominees," Pro Football Hall of Fame spokesperson Pete Fierle said in an email to USA TODAY Sports on Wednesday. "He was nominated and met the minimum criteria of playing at least five years and voted to at least one Pro Bowl or 'All' team.""
from usatoday
https://www.usatoday.com/story/aeri...ains-steve-smith-giants-nomination/661010001/

A lot of excellent o-linemen on that list. How Joe Jacoby isn't in the Hall yet is beyond me. He may be the Keuch of the skins where they have "too many" Hogs in there. But I always thought Jacoby was the best of the bunch of Bostic, Grimm, May etc. Mike Kenn was excellent for the Falcons. A lot of options.

Edmunds and Smith (giants) have no business on the list.

Voted for Zach of course.

Back
Top Bottom