Vote: Which 30 year old or older Dolphin is most valuable to this team? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vote: Which 30 year old or older Dolphin is most valuable to this team?

Pennington. could still be the best QB on the roster

Bell. pro bowler

Ricky. nothing needs to be said

Will Allen - and he pushes our corners to be better.

Grove. awesome center

I would say Bell because there's no one to back him up. With Ricky we least have Ronnie, but with Bell we have no one.

1. Ricky Williams
2. Bell

I put Bell over Pennington because Bell will see time on the field on a regular basis. If Henne goes down and Pennington becomes our starter he instantly gets moved to #1 and Ricky to #2

Ricky
clear.gif

henne is the franchise QB we've been waiting for, and although there are a ton of other good young QB's for him to compete with, he has the advantage of pennington schooling him. like the link said. that is invaluable, besides the fact that pennington is a season saver if henne gets hurt.

Pennington, but I have to at least present the argument for Grove. He is a veteran road grater on our talented, but largely inexperianced offensive line. Him alone(well, maybe with Incognito now) really brings the nasty attitude to our line. He is all motor, and plays a violent brand of football until the whistle blows twice on every play. I remember the Saints game last year, I watched him put a defensive lineman on his back, then drive another damn near out past the sideline. If seeing the old man do that doesnt fire up the rest of the line, nothing will. Injury prone, absolutely, but when you watch the guy play its not hard to understand why. He doesnt get my vote, hell, I would put him at number 3 on my list, but that is saying alot for the veteran leadership on the Fins.

People who are saying Ricky are crazy! There talent around Ricky but YB is there all by himself and has been a leader on this defense for years now. If ricky went down we would be ok, if YB went down, our season would be nearly over

if ronnie could stay healthy i'd say bell by a landslide. but since he can't its pretty much a tie.

Back
Top Bottom