vs Rams will be my first ever game at Sun Life...need some advice | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

vs Rams will be my first ever game at Sun Life...need some advice

Hardpoint

Dol-Fan in Diaspora, Professional Geek
Reaction score
I'm coming to Miami the week of the Rams game for my first ever trip to Miami. Been a fan for 31 years now and never been to FLA, let alone Miami. I and the wife are coming for our 10th anniversary and have tix in section 116, row 4!!! I want to get there early to explore the stadium and stay late to maybe catch player autographs. So my questions are these.

1. How early on game day can you arrive to go inside the stadium and look around?
  2. Where does one go to hang around for post game autographs?

Win or lose, I love my Fins and will root them on no matter what. Wear you colors with PRIDE...no matter how much you suck. That's my motto. And I feel we're finally on the road to sucking no more.

Sunscreen and lots of it!

Wear a hat too!

Games at 1PM chances are the gates for tailgate will open up around 8-9AM.

Drink lots of water and eat a good meal before the game! (Season ticket holder)

I'll be right next to you. Section 115 row 32

You can go on the main website and call/ask them where to go for the autographs. I've never been into them, so I'm not exactly sure..

I've been there quite a few times for games. If you can get in a good 2 hours before the game and get down to the tunnel where the dolphins come out of you should be good getting autographs. Post game is usually pretty hard from my experience. They do have an area after the game where the dolphins locker room is but they usually drive off. I only got 1 autograph after a dolphins game in Miami and that was Travis Minor's autograph after the falcons game in 2001. So basically I think your best bet for autographs will be before the game down by their tunnel. You are in the 100s section so even if they check tickets for the lower level you should be gravy. Hope that helps and have a blast at the game broseph

I'm coming to Miami the week of the Rams game for my first ever trip to Miami. Been a fan for 31 years now and never been to FLA, let alone Miami. I and the wife are coming for our 10th anniversary and have tix in section 116, row 4!!! I want to get there early to explore the stadium and stay late to maybe catch player autographs. So my questions are these.

1. How early on game day can you arrive to go inside the stadium and look around?
  2. Where does one go to hang around for post game autographs?

Win or lose, I love my Fins and will root them on no matter what. Wear you colors with PRIDE...no matter how much you suck. That's my motto. And I feel we're finally on the road to sucking no more.

Are you coming to South Beach or, just the game?

I will be coming to the Miami area for a few days. I get in sometime the Thursday before the game and leave at dawn roughly on the Tuesday after. My hope is to hit up a Shula's Steakhouse sometime during the trip as well. Probably post game.

Well how nice! You should enjoy your time here. We're usually at the stadium by 10am and it is already rocking! Tailgating is da bomb!

I'm coming down for that game from NC myself. I'm from HollyHood so I'm no stranger but I haven't lived in FL for a lot of years. Looking forward to the game and my trip...they need to win, that's all I know.

Awesome, count me in as another finatic making his first trip to Miami. I've been a huge dolphin fan for nearly 20 years and making my first trip ever to Miami. I'm flying in from socal and will be sitting In sec 141 row 20.

FINS UP!!!!!!!

Nice I'm coming down from NY for the game. Just get there early explore and enjoy. The first time is like nothing else My first game was Dallas I remember it like it was yesterday we lost but I was a day ill always remember. If before the game you can get seats in the blue section (name is slipping my mind right now) you get to go inside and see Super Bowl trophies and lots of other awesome stuff

So I was at the stadium tonight. My wife and I were driving by and we stopped in as the grounds crew were working on the field. We just walked onto the field and no one said boo. We even talked with one of the grounds guys who was really cool. We made sure not to interfere in any way, but I got to take some pics down on the field and even touch one of the goalposts!!!! MAN this trip to Miami has been AWESOME!!!

If you're good and drunk head Southbound on I-95 to US1. Hit Casola's on US1 and 17th near the University of Miami.

Great late night drunk pizza. Best ever. Open until 4:00AM.

Or head out to The Grove and grab some Moose Juice at Mr. Moe's.

Hey guys, I know the home side is shady but does that shade reach section 130 by the endzone? I know you get cooked in the 400s up by that scoreboard.

Back
Top Bottom