Wade and Allen guarantee a Game 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wade and Allen guarantee a Game 7

I don't think the guarantee was necessary for a couple reasons:

1. The Pacers(especially Artest) have already publicly stated how impressed they are with the Heat at home. The Pacers wouldn't of conceded game 6, but they know that they have the comfort level of going back home, and Miami is awful on the road. Why give them any motivation>

2. What is up with all these "home" guarantees..granted, the Heat's one carries more water, but Webber's was a friggin joke. "I guarantee we'll win game 6!"--ooooohhh, there's a shocker chris, afterall, you are playing at HOME. Did he guarantee a game 7?..nope, cause he doesn't have the balls to make real predictions. Guarantees should be saved for bigtime upsets, or tough road games, not Home games.

CirclingWagons said:
I don't think the guarantee was necessary for a couple reasons:

1. The Pacers(especially Artest) have already publicly stated how impressed they are with the Heat at home. The Pacers wouldn't of conceded game 6, but they know that they have the comfort level of going back home, and Miami is awful on the road. Why give them any motivation>

2. What is up with all these "home" guarantees..granted, the Heat's one carries more water, but Webber's was a friggin joke. "I guarantee we'll win game 6!"--ooooohhh, there's a shocker chris, afterall, you are playing at HOME. Did he guarantee a game 7?..nope, cause he doesn't have the balls to make real predictions. Guarantees should be saved for bigtime upsets, or tough road games, not Home games.

Miami is the underdog and they can guarantee a win especially since they have what it takes to win this game. remember when Chad Johnson guaranteed that the Bengals would upset the Chiefs when the Chiefs were undefeated aand they won that was a real guarantee. Webber should not guarantee anything he is not the player he once was but Wade is that big of a player so he can make guarantees

Should make for an interesting game, it sucks though, I am going to miss most of it because I have practice :(

what about jamal lewis predicting he would break the rushing record against the browns and you know what....he did it....:eek:

Back
Top Bottom