Wade is the man, but props to CB4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wade is the man, but props to CB4

Fresh

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
In last night's Heat victory, one play that pretty much everybody failed to highlight(espn, nba.com, nba tv, tnt, you name it), was the deflected in bound pass with 1.3 seconds left on the clock. In the NBA, you can get a good shot off in 1.3 seconds. What a great job by Caron extending his arms out there to tip that ball past midcourt, giving Baron Davis the impossible shot attempt. I just thought this play was something that really hasn't got enough hype.

Now let's go out there Wed. & take a 2-0 lead. Eddie Jones was right, we need to learn how to hold our leads...& that comes with playoff experience, so we should be fine.

I caught SportsCenter today in the morning, and I was upset on how they highlighted the game. They showed 3 highlights of Hornets making baskets, and the only basket they showed of the Heat was the game winner - as if we were losing the whole game (which we weren't) and as if we won by a miracle (which I don't think so). I've gotten real disgusted in the last few years with ESPN about their lack of respect for Miami pro teams. Those spic yankee New Yorkers... I can't stand 'em. Not to mention the Marlins, as often as they talk about them now, one would think they finished in last place last year. :rolleyes:

Best team won, as the best team(Miami) will win the series in 5 or 6.

Too confident? More ****y than J.P. Losman? Call it what you want. I'm CO84 & I call it how I want it. :tongue:

I think that we'll win our next game at home, then split in Nawlins, & come back home game 5 to win it. However, if we split here & in Nawlins, or sweep here & get swept in Nawlins...then I see us taking this series in 6.

Personally, I think the Heat can beat anybody in the East, at home. If the 2nd-round is as far as we go, I'll be happy.

If you would've offered me a chance for the Heat to have the 8th seed in October, I honestly would've took it. I am more than happy with where the Heat have gone so far, but the sky's the limit for this young, talented squad.

We've definately got a bright *** future.

I got a feeling that ESPN has something against Miami teams. Is it just me? It just seems as though the Heat get over-looked, much like the Marlins did, in their playoff run to the title, that nobody thought was possible. Same thing seems to happen with the Dolphins, every year.

Then again, It's probably good to be the underdog... Then we can shock the world when we win a title.

Oh yes, the Yankees. Give me a break... The Skankees got more attention than the Marlins did after the Marlins beat em' for the world series. Unbelievable

Back
Top Bottom