Wade Jones? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wade Jones?

stryker

Wade County
Reaction score
I'm not sure if this has been discussed yet or not, so forgive me if it has, but did any of you hear about the Wade Jones mockery that happened at the Miami Heat Championship parade on Friday?

If you haven't, the City Commissioner Barbara George was given the tedious and demanding task of introducing Dwayne Wade. Her introduction went as follows:

"He's calm, he's collected, he's got the will to win, and of course his name is WADE JONES!?!?!" :confused:

She corrected herself after a few seconds of silence and blank faces, but how do you forget the name of the best player on the team, especially if you knew you were introducing him for a couple days before the parade? This was just ridiculous! :sidelol:

Your thoughts....

i heard that and laughed but not as much as when I hear Jim Rome say that Mickey Arison said " I hope ya'll stay white" instead of "white hot".

Give the chickie a break...not everyone follows NBA basketball....I am sure there are a billion people in China who have never heard of D Wade either.

:lol: I was there when he said "Stay White" :roflmao: I knew what he meant though...

stryker said:
I'm not sure if this has been discussed yet or not, so forgive me if it has, but did any of you hear about the Wade Jones mockery that happened at the Miami Heat Championship parade on Friday?

If you haven't, the City Commissioner Barbara George was given the tedious and demanding task of introducing Dwayne Wade. Her introduction went as follows:

"He's calm, he's collected, he's got the will to win, and of course his name is WADE JONES!?!?!" :confused:

She corrected herself after a few seconds of silence and blank faces, but how do you forget the name of the best player on the team, especially if you knew you were introducing him for a couple days before the parade? This was just ridiculous! :sidelol:

Your thoughts....

clear.gif

Later, in stark embarrassment, Mrs. George shot herself with a knife.

HysterikiLL said:
Later, in stark embarrassment, Mrs. George shot herself with a knife.

:sidelol::sidelol::sidelol:

I never heard about the Mickey Airson thing....that's funny! Wow, way to host a Championship parade huh? :D

I know its probably been on Espn a million times but I still laugh when I see Pat Riley dancing like that!

Back
Top Bottom