Waiting for these last games | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Waiting for these last games

SR 7

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I believe miami is lagging it to see who loses next weeks game. if teh Colts win and the bears, then they will get a coach b/c they can't wait antoher 2 weeks for the results via SB.

if bears n colts lose, then they can choose btw the bears asisstants and the colts asisstant (can't rem his name).

b/c in the article that weidmaneir or whtaver his name is said maybe this time next week we will have a coach. so prob waiting to see what happens with these games.

I believe miami is lagging it to see who loses next weeks game. if teh Colts win and the bears, then they will get a coach b/c they can't wait antoher 2 weeks for the results via SB.

if bears n colts lose, then they can choose btw the bears asisstants and the colts asisstant (can't rem his name).

b/c in the article that weidmaneir or whtaver his name is said maybe this time next week we will have a coach. so prob waiting to see what happens with these games.

Do you mean the colts OC?

i dont think they are going to wait that long...... they have alot to do to get ready for FA and the draft to waste 3 more weeks

no i dont believe its the OC if it was i would def. remember the name loll

I think by wed. of next week the lastest they are going to pick someone

i dont think they are going to wait that long...... they have alot to do to get ready for FA and the draft to waste 3 more weeks

wow ur really bad at reading huh? loll i didnt say 3 weeks. infact, i nevre mentioned nethign near that.

Back
Top Bottom