Waiver claims must be submitted by noon today | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Waiver claims must be submitted by noon today

Dudeman

Coolness
Reaction score
so we'll know this afternoon which players we picked up. There were quite a few guys that could definitely improve this team, so I'm hoping that Nick took advantage of our great waiver priority this year.

Along w/ some help at DB, DL, and OL, I hope we take a good look at Teyo Johnson. I don't think he's much of a blocker but he can catch passes.

phinfan2003 said:
Along w/ some help at DB, DL, and OL, I hope we take a good look at Teyo Johnson. I don't think he's much of a blocker but he can catch passes.

yeah, we talked about him last night. He would be an upgrade over Diamond and Holmes

Dudeman said:
yeah, we talked about him last night. He would be an upgrade over Diamond and Holmes

I would love it if he replaced Holmes whom I think is only around by default.

Just wait, I have a feeling we are going to claim a few players today. I just have the feeling Saban does not like his team depth right now.

Oboy said:
Just wait, I have a feeling we are going to claim a few players today. I just have the feeling Saban does not like his team depth right now.

:lol:

that my friend is VERY obvious. He said in the Florida Today article on Saturday that the roster today is not necessarily what it'll be like tommorow.

Plus, on numerous occasions, he's said that there were quite a few guys that werent buying into the philosophy that they were trying to teach, and that he was very concerned by depth.

With such a great waiver priority, I could easily see 5 or 6 new guys on theteam today. Not starters right away, but in time, absolutely

Oboy said:
I'm thinking you may be right and I expect a couple of moves to be made today. Nothing can happen until 12PM at the earliest, I can't wait.

FiN.in.RI said:
what happens after today? Everyone is up for grabs? Everyone's off waivers right?

claims can be made till noon today, after that, everybody is a FA.

its easier however to claim guys, especially because you'll know you're guaranteed to get them

Dudeman said:
claims can be made till noon today, after that, everybody is a FA.

its easier however to claim guys, especially because you'll know you're guaranteed to get them

Yeah.. thanks for clarifing...

LOTS of guys from this years draft that were highly regarded going in, even by many guys on this board.. If Saban liked any of them, they'll be here.

Its a shame that it wasnt a great year for CBs that are cut..

phinfan2003 said:
I would love it if he replaced Holmes whom I think is only around by default.
I disagree... Holmes is around for his blocking.

If we were able to get Teyo Johnson then I think it would be Diamond that got cut. There was a rumour that he was going to get cut, although it was probably just that, a rumour.

I still think Fred Gibson is going to a be a good player. He's 6'4, and has speed.

I hope Saban is taking advantage of our favorable pecking order.

Back
Top Bottom