Wake 10th ranked pass rusher according to "experts" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wake 10th ranked pass rusher according to "experts"

Allen and Abraham are on their way out...but you have to take into account what they did the last few years..How Tamba Hali is ahead of Wake is pretty insane...

I think maybe one of the best pure pass rushers in the league..

The problem with many of the people on ESPN.com is that they cover their division, and ignore the rest of the league. I honestly think that many of us are more well informed about the league in general that many of them.

Allen and Abraham are on their way out...but you have to take into account what they did the last few years..How Tamba Hali is ahead of Wake is pretty insane...

I think maybe one of the best pure pass rushers in the league..
Jaren Allen's only 28, younger than Wake.

I love reading Dolphin boards. Cam Wake is the next Lawrence Taylor. Soliai is second only to Ngata. Vonte Davis is better than Revis. Chad Henne is going to be Joe Montana now that Henning is gone. Marshall is a Top 5 WR. Jake Long has no equals and might be the son of Paul Bunyan.

Looking at those rankings, I'd take everyone out of the Top 10 over Wake with the exception of Julius Peppers. But then again, personally, I'd take Mario Williams and Suggs over Wake and they're not in the Top 10.

I agree he was better this year than a lot on that list, but in fairness he only has 1 year to go by, while all the rest have been doing it for many years. Its hard to rank Wake any higher right now until he has a bigger body of work, look at Javon Kearse his rookie year he was a monster and he made people look silly, but then it turned out the guy only had one move and lineman figured him out and he was only above average for the remainder of his career. As mush as we would love to think Wake is going to be awesome for years to come we just don't know yet. Joey Porter had 17.5 sacks two years ago and has done nothing since.

I love reading Dolphin boards. Cam Wake is the next Lawrence Taylor. Soliai is second only to Ngata. Vonte Davis is better than Revis. Chad Henne is going to be Joe Montana now that Henning is gone. Marshall is a Top 5 WR. Jake Long has no equals and might be the son of Paul Bunyan.

Looking at those rankings, I'd take everyone out of the Top 10 over Wake with the exception of Julius Peppers. But then again, personally, I'd take Mario Williams and Suggs over Wake and they're not in the Top 10.

Wouldn't that be akin to the TGG circle jerk where DBrick is considered an top5 LT, Cromartie an elite CB, Holmes is a top 10 WR, the 09 playoff run having nothing to do with Polian and Caldwell's permission to advance, Mrs Lance Bass on the way to developing into a competent QB, and immoral, adulterous, perverted lifestyles being perfectly okay so long as they're between consenting adults ???

73ovip-1.jpg

LMAO, Whoever said Solia is 2nd only to Ngata needs to be slapped.. Ngata is not really a tru NT...Ravens move him all around so..not really a great comparison..Wake is a great player...He fell off a bit the last games of the year last year...but you have to admit you would love for him to be a Jet right now..
Davis is not better than Revis...Marshall is a top 5 WR...

Wouldn't that be akin to the TGG circle jerk where DBrick is considered an top5 LT, Cromartie an elite CB, Holmes is a top 10 WR, the 09 playoff run having nothing to do with Polian and Caldwell's permission to advance, Mrs Lance Bass on the way to developing into a competent QB, and immoral, adulterous, perverted lifestyles being perfectly okay so long as they're between consenting adults ???

73ovip-1.jpg

Hey Rex check out my girls feet..

You like?

491439329_e65adce630-1.jpg

I agree he was better this year than a lot on that list, but in fairness he only has 1 year to go by, while all the rest have been doing it for many years. Its hard to rank Wake any higher right now until he has a bigger body of work, look at Javon Kearse his rookie year he was a monster and he made people look silly, but then it turned out the guy only had one move and lineman figured him out and he was only above average for the remainder of his career. As mush as we would love to think Wake is going to be awesome for years to come we just don't know yet. Joey Porter had 17.5 sacks two years ago and has done nothing since.

Exactly. To be considered an elite pass rusher, You need to do around what Wake did for several consecutive years. He's right where he should be at this point.

Back
Top Bottom