Wake and Long make Peter King's All-Pro Team! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wake and Long make Peter King's All-Pro Team!

Well deserved, Jake's play fell off a tad after the injury, but he still was a warrior . . . and I'm glad Peter King made notice to that. Wake tailed off towards the end as well, but the amount of holding calls and double teams this guy faces, he just needs another big time pass rush threat on this team before he takes the next step.

If you ask me Dansby probably means more to our defense than any other ILBer. W/O Dansby we really suck inside. Maybe next year for him.

...just trying to spread what little love there is for us out there...!

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/writers/peter_king/01/18/nfl-all-pro-team/index.html

Next up, the real deal - the Associated Press All-Pro Team.

Thats the most absurd all-pro team I have seen in a while. Too much Patriot love. Mercedes as the TE? Seriously? 58 rec, 700 yards 10 TD and Jason Witten 94 rec, 1k+ yards, 9 tds. Its not even close. Alex Mack at center just cuz he handled wilfork nicely? How about Mangold? He's been rock solid his entire career. He too faced Wilfork twice (now thrice) this season. No Ed Reed? Yeah he was out for a few games, but he still lead the league in ints and is much better than Polamalu. McCourty as an All Pro is a joke. Yeah, he had picks, but thats cuz he was heavily targeted. Revis was much better than McOverrated, even with a bad hammy. He missed two games, was limited for a couple others, but he never stopped his role of covering the best WR out there. I do agree with Wake and Long being AP though. I bet he would have picked Shayne Graham as his kicker.

Back
Top Bottom