Wake up call | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wake up call

nick1

I am Groot
Club Member
Reaction score
Some of us Dol-fans need a wake up call. With everything going on with the Ricky thing, Boston being Boston, the coaching staff being changed and Ogun still has not signed along with other things. It is not the end of the season, in fact it is not even the beginning yet. All this stuff will be resolved before the start of the season it may seem like alot right now but it will all be gone by the beginning of the season. And all of this will have no affect on the season so stop saying we will have a losing season it is too early for that and most of you have forgot all about the mini-camps that are going on right now. Don't foget this team still has a shot at the superbowl every team does without any game being played yet.

nick19991 said:
Some of us Dol-fans need a wake up call. With everything going on with the Ricky thing, Boston being Boston, the coaching staff being changed and Ogun still has not signed along with other things. It is not the end of the season, in fact it is not even the beginning yet. All this stuff will be resolved before the start of the season it may seem like alot right now but it will all be gone by the beginning of the season. And all of this will have no affect on the season so stop saying we will have a losing season it is too early for that and most of you have forgot all about the mini-camps that are going on right now. Don't foget this team still has a shot at the superbowl every team does without any game being played yet.

All this is funny, everyone wanted a shake up in the orgainzaion this offseason, well we have it and we can't deal with it.. :lol: :lol:

And all of this will have no affect on the season so stop saying we will have a losing season it is too early for that and most of you have forgot all about the mini-camps that are going on right now.
Finally a fin-fan that isn't running for a handgun:D .

This is really not a shake up. A shake up would be if we had the following happen. if we said! BYE BYE TO JAY,WANNY AND WAYNE!

Wanny and Jay Yes. Wayne is hardly possible unless he wants out.I agree though, i feel it will all be worth it.

Back
Top Bottom