Wallace or Jennings | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wallace or Jennings

bess15

Active Roster
Reaction score
Team sources tell the Miami Herald the Dolphins have "every intention" of pursuing impending free agents Mike Wallace and Greg Jennings if they reach the open market.

Pretty sure both these guys won't be bak with current team so boys who would u rather have? Me I say Wallace he brings speed we much need then we draft a bailey or Allen

If hartline wants crazy money in the area of Jennings and Wallace then you let him walk for sure if you can sign both of those guys. Both Wallace and Jennings are better than hartline.

jennings. he is by far the more complete receiver. better route runner, better yac IMO, (mike wallace is all str8 line speed) better professional(wont give up on plays).

If hartline wants crazy money in the area of Jennings and Wallace then you let him walk for sure if you can sign both of those guys. Both Wallace and Jennings are better than hartline.

In what world would any Dolphins fan prefer to have Wallace or Jennings and Hartline over Wallace and Jennings? :confused:

Wallace is a very overrated player.

Jennings all day.

Completely agree! Jennings isn't afraid to go over the middle either and can pick the ball out of the air with ease... Wallace is a one trick pony. Deep deep deep.

No way. He's one of the best possession receivers in the league and actually has chemistry with our QB. Check the stats dude.

Stop with the check the stats dude.... know what stat i have checked is TD's .... Hartline has 1 freaken TD this year... even with all that chemistry and 1000 yards he has 1 TD... Hartline is allergic to the endzone and needs to go. He is a decent #3 or 4 on most teams but for the 4-6 mil a year he is going to want i say let him walk and spend that $ on a different WR. I for one would love to sign Wallace and draft K.Allen in the first and bam instant improvement 10 fold at WR. I wouldnt mind jennings for like a 3 year 20 mil type deal but he is going to be 30 and the injuries scare me. Get wallace, allen or tavon austin and Cook the TE and we will be alot better on offense.

Interestingly, Jennings' sister went on a tirade on twitter yesterday blasting both Rodgers and the Packers organization. Included in the rant was this:

"Who can make a play @GregJennings can! He's the best freakin receiver these clowns got! Now take your talents to south beach & get paid!"

Makes it sound to me like we're on his radar. I guess it could JUST be a reference to Lebron's line, but my guess is that his future's been talked about around the dinner table and he's mentioned Miami as a top landing spot.

I'd go after Jennings over Wallace:

1. Knows the offense
2. Familiarity with Philbin
3. Jennings provides us with a red zone target, and then we can draft deep threats in the draft. That fills two holes.

I'm not sure what Green Bay is going to do. I want Finley AND jennings lol but im not sure if they will let both walk

Back
Top Bottom