Walter Football Emmitt Smith mock draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Walter Football Emmitt Smith mock draft

jim1

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Always good for a laugh:

Houston Texans: Johnny Football, QB, Texas A&M

Johnny Football almost destination to play football, don't he? When he was borned, his parents chose the first name Johnny for him, and then they also chose the last name Football for him as well. Now call me craziness, but if you a guy who have the last name Football, you bound to play football when you become grown man. Or grown woman - I do not want to be label sexism.

Johnny Football was highschool star and then he go to the college of Texas A&M. If you not from Texas and do not understand what A&M mean, it mean America and Mexico. This because Texas A&M in America, but he also next to the big city of Mexico.

Texas A&M very special school. He have something call the 12 Man. This because only 12 men only allow to go to Texas A&M college at one single moment. But there 53 player on the football team, so the math do not add up. In fact, I take a calculator and substracks 12 from 53, and I get -41. Do this mean there negative-41 student at the Texas A&M?

http://walterfootball.com/draft2014emmitt.php

Someone should of edited that for him, because its kind of embarrassing.

I reads like it was written by a foreigner.

Someone should of edited that for him, because its kind of embarrassing.

I reads like it was written by a foreigner.

Nah, it's just some guy at that site having some fun with how Emmitt talks, which is a bit unique for a sports announcer. Emmitt takes some pretty serious liberties with the English language.

What is the point behind this? Just wondering I know they always make fun of him but never understood why.

Lol nevermind.. I remember him on Sunday Countdown.. Blowed out.. blown out.. Rice of passage haha... pelaties

Back
Top Bottom