Walter Footballs' 2014 Mock Draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Walter Footballs' 2014 Mock Draft

Roman529

Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew
Reaction score
They already have next year's NFL mock draft up. Clowney of South Carolina is the top pick, and he has him going to the Raiders. He has us picking 22nd, which would make us a borderline playoff team. For some reason he still has Olivier Vernon listed as our primary pass rusher besides Wake, and has us taking another DE. I guess he forgot about Dion Jordan? Our maybe he needs to update things? :lol:

Here is the pick -

dolphinsb_logogif-1.jpg
Miami Dolphins: Aaron Lynch, DE, South Florida
SouthFlorida_logogif-1.jpg

The Dolphins will give Olivier Vernon a shot as the primary pass-rusher across from Cameron Wake this season. If Vernon doesn't perform up to expectations, they'll consider someone like Aaron Lynch in the first round of the 2014 NFL Draft.

www.walterfootball.com

Purifoy, the Gator's CB, would be a great fit next year.

well, without the 'on field' results from this years draft -- we project the same holes next year as this one:

DE, DT, CB, S, G, T, TE .... due to expiring contracts this year or need.

would think that Jordan will be a contributor this year and an impact player next year - DE

picked up a couple nice projects @ DT ... if even 1 of Francis or shows promise, it won't be that bad losing both Soliai and Starks - if Soliai plays for a contract who knows, but doubt we see Starks still here in '14 unless all 4 of our projects fail (Randall, Alexcih, Francis, Burnette)

for the first time in YEARS ... we are pretty good at LB across the board, which should also impact STs

throwing lots at DBs .... but, if Grimes shows he still has it -- and Taylor can earn the other side .... we will have a nice tandem for a couple years until (maybe) Davis can take over from Grimes. Clemons is playing for a contract this year .... I think we took a shot at a couple of bigger 'impact' players in UDFAs -- but its his job and contract to lose.

at TE, truly believe Keller is here for only 1 year, but he is young enough if we need him longer -- dependent on how Sims and Egnew work out ... we need both.

Cogs is highly likely gone after this year .... with Louis, Thomas and maybe one of the projects to include Yeatman .... this could be a 'mid round' pick again next year.

To many Martin in the key ... but to me it is Yeatman and RT. I just don't expect Yeatman to be our starting RT this year .... maybe next year, unless injury forces him into action early. fully expect Winston to get signed to man RT for this year only.

to me, these are only potential needs heading into NEXT year .... we are good at QB, stacked at RB, and better than most think at WR ....

just love the direction and the quick way this team has been transformed!

with a little bit of luck and maybe a surprise or 2 in player development -- playoffs could be in line.

Wow! a 2014 mock draft already??? Who in the world has THAT much free time?

He had the 2014 mock drafts before the draft started, and a few months before too.

His job on the website is to make mock drafts, so it would only be right for him to actually do his job and do mock drafts. Sure 2014 mocks are probably pretty pointless at this point in time, but he'll change it throughout the year and will get people on his site.

Already?!?! No thanks. Lets get through at least half the season before we argue mock drafts. Matt Barkley was a top 10 pick a year in advance, look where he wound up.

safe to say no matter what, that T will be addressed. would feel better if we could lock up a couple veterans this remaining offseason.

Back
Top Bottom