Wannstache Miami Dolphins Sleeper Cell Terrorist | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wannstache Miami Dolphins Sleeper Cell Terrorist

I laughed when all the "experts" picked the Bills to finish second in the division. As if Mario Williams would carry them to the playoffs. Williams has a total of 9 tackles and 1.5 sacks.

They completely overlooked the fact that Chad Gailey is their HC and he hired his buddy Wannstedt who is destroyer of all football teams...he destroyed the Dolphins little by little and then went on to destroy Pitt little by little and now he's perfected his methods by destroying the Bills in less than a season.

Haha

He is slowly destroying the bills from the inside.
1200 yds in two games.

I can picture it now JJ calling him from his boat after Wannstadt was hired. "Dave now you know what to do."

Go to any bills forum and there are like 5 threads about Wanny.

Of course we have another guy as well... agent Sparano.

Maybe this was the idea along, ship as many coaches to Miami as possible and then spread them back out to the league only to destroy teams from within, Cam in Baltimore, Sparano in NY, Wanny in Buffalo, Nolan in Atlanta....I mean the list is endless.

I laughed when all the "experts" picked the Bills to finish second in the division. As if Mario Williams would carry them to the playoffs. Williams has a total of 9 tackles and 1.5 sacks.

They completely overlooked the fact that Chad Gailey is their HC and he hired his buddy Wannstedt who is destroyer of all football teams...he destroyed the Dolphins little by little and then went on to destroy Pitt little by little and now he's perfected his methods by destroying the Bills in less than a season.

Don't forget about the chicago Bears. That team suffered for years

Maybe this was the idea along, ship as many coaches to Miami as possible and then spread them back out to the league only to destroy teams from within, Cam in Baltimore, Sparano in NY, Wanny in Buffalo, Nolan in Atlanta....I mean the list is endless.

LOL..

Nolan is doing well in Atlanta. He is an excellent defensive head coach. That team is looking pretty good.

LOL..

Nolan is doing well in Atlanta. He is an excellent defensive head coach. That team is looking pretty good.

It's only a false sense of hope lol, give it time to play out! You have to have patients with conspiracy theories!

He is the franchise Killer....Destroyed the Bears and Dolphins....He would look good at New England!

Haha

He is slowly destroying the bills from the inside.
1200 yds in two games.

I can picture it now JJ calling him from his boat after Wannstadt was hired. "Dave now you know what to do."

Go to any bills forum and there are like 5 threads about Wanny.

Of course we have another guy as well... agent Sparano.

1) great thread

2) Bro, I'm being honest with you, and please know that I am not trying to steal your thunder; I had a dream last night about creating this very same thread. It was wonderful. Thank you for saving me the time.

Heh, I made a related graphic on this after last season:

2d7wjsl-1.jpg

The Bills love former failed Dolphins coaches dont they?
Chan, and now Dave.

I actually feel sorry for the bills! How would you like to be a fan of that team! Wonder if anyone still clings to their oj jersey!

Sent From My EVO 4G LTE!

Stache on the Jills. What a ***. Yeah he will get stomped by his old team. I do not like wanny what so ever.

Back
Top Bottom