Wannstedt may be alone, but he still believes in Dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wannstedt may be alone, but he still believes in Dolphins

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
Wannstedt may be alone, but he still believes in Dolphins
``Dumb stuff,'' Wannstedt said. ``There's no excuse for it.''

Twice, long snapper Sean McDermott bobbed his head, trying to draw Houston offside on a punt, and the Dolphins jumped instead. When Royals did kick, he drew boos.
Why Sean :confused:

title of Ed Perry's new book "Just snap the damn ball!" :rolleyes:

The line struggled, and Wannstedt said a shakeup there is possible this week.
:up:

And then there was the matter of ill-advised trash-talking. The Texans said they were inspired by disrespectful comments from the Dolphins, especially a remark by backup defensive end Jay Williams, who told Houston players before the game he would see them ``after practice.''

``Here's what happened,'' Williams said. ``I arrived at the stadium at the same time the Houston bus came, and Charlie Clemons, Corey Sears and Zach Wiegert got off the bus at the same time. It was like a little reunion because we all played together at St. Louis. After we said our hellos and were about to say our goodbyes, I said, `I'll see you after practice.'

``It was a slip of words, because I have much respect for Charlie, Corey and Zach. It was a slip of words. I told them, `Y'all know what I mean.' But Charlie took that into the locker room, and they fed off it.''

I think most of us are with him.............let's go fins let's pick up the pace..

I almost feel sorry for the Jets this week :lol: ahhhh no I don't

:jetssuck:

Anyone notice Dave does not blame himself for not doing a good enough job at getting the team ready to play?

We will beat the Jets bad, our team will not let us down!

He isn't alone. I am behind him. 15 games to go, we have time.

Originally posted by rickykicks@$$
Anyone notice Dave does not blame himself for not doing a good enough job at getting the team ready to play?

Nope. I, for one, can't be brought down now by that kind of talk. I'm up. And this team will rebound. :rocker: :apc:

The Dolphins WILL rebound, and I honestly think they'll win by the score of 27-10, finally winning in NY....then they'll come home for the 21st and get wasted on National Television:cool:

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
....then they'll come home for the 21st and get wasted on National Television:cool:

hasn't the nfl outlawed partying during the games? :rolleyes:

The Dolphins WILL rebound, and I honestly think they'll win by the score of 27-10, finally winning in NY....then they'll come home for the 21st and get wasted on National Television:cool:

The Bills win one game and now your the best team in the NFL.
Your bills will not beat the fins! :D

Originally posted by Puncho

The Bills win one game and now your the best team in the NFL.
Your bills will not beat the fins! :D
we are not the best team in the NFL by far...no one is the best team...Can a man be happy about his team's accomplishments after a week though?...yes

we are not the best team in the NFL by far...no one is the best team...Can a man be happy about his team's accomplishments after a week though?...yes
No offense, CC, but I think a win over the Bills would sure ease the sting, a great confidence builder, because after what I saw after just one game, it's put the Bills at a new perspective for me. GO Dolphins though!

Back
Top Bottom