Want extra draft picks, talk to the Falcon's | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Want extra draft picks, talk to the Falcon's

MDFINFAN

Reach for the Stars
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
That's an aggressive team to watch in a trade up scenario. If Watt goes as low as recent projections perhaps he could be a trade down target.

I do wonder if Foster falls to #22 if Miami pounces? My gut all along has been Peppers, but I could be way off base.

Im going to move Falcons draft talk to the draft forum along with the browns stuff.

I agree. They are definitely a potential trade partner. I think we could drop to 31 and get a 2nd and 3rd, but I would not stop there. We could move back in the 2nd and pick up another 3rd and 4th rounder. Jarrad Davis, Jordan Willis, Dan Feeney, Budda Baker and many more will still be available.

Im going to move Falcons draft talk to the draft forum along with the browns stuff.

U.K. This isn't a Falcon draft talk, it's a general forum conversation..we've been talking about this kind of thing in the general forum, this threat was to show what we were talking about, maybe possible.

I definitely think the Falcons would be in play as a trade partner. They have shown in the past they are not afraid to pony up picks to get a guy they like.

I could also see the Chiefs or Texans trade up to get the QB they like, afraid the other may grab him or someone from early 2 could make a jump, or the Cowboys coming up for a rush end or cb they covet.

Back
Top Bottom