Wanted 2 Good Tickets for tomorrow's game!

Discussion in 'FinHeaven Exchange' started by Keller's Rod, Dec 22, 2012.

1. Keller's Rod

Keller's Rod Well-Known Member

Wanting to make a last minute trip down to Miami from Sarasota to attend my first Dolphins home game ever. I am from Atlanta and visiting family for Christmas. I need 2 good tickets (if u have 3 I would consider that too) and a parking pass to take my son to the game. Please email me with what you got. I will not be driving down until the morning of the game. I would be getting down there around 10:30 in the morning. Contact me by email if you got a good deal on tickets and parking pass.... chadkeller13@gmail.com Thanks! (NO PRINT OUT TICKETS - I NEED TO KNOW THEY ARE REAL TICKETS) or text me what you got at 770-362-9235 (If your around the Sarasota/Bradenton area I could come pick them up today.)

Sorry if this the wrong area to post!

2. JCane

JCane Administrator Finheaven VIP Donator

Ticket office has tons of good seats left since you'll be the only one there tomorrow.

You'll be able to yell your displeasure of the team and actually be heard by players and coaches.

Philbin may even take into consideration your play calling abilities if you insist they run whatever you're yelling.

3. Keller's Rod

Should I yell "CHECKDOWN" when Tannehill drops back to pass? Oh what, that was Henne! Thank god he is gone!!! Thanks for the laugh.

4. FinKage34

FinKage34 Starter

Atta BOY!

5. Pinkboy

Pinkboy A True Fan

Why in the world would anyone waste their time, money, energy, on that garbage product ?!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2012
  6. Keller's Rod

Yea...but I have been a Phins fan since I was 5....35 years ago....never been this close to Miami and had a chance to go to a home game. Been to many, many away games. Anyway, my 12 year old son is also a big Phins fan. This would be a father/son experience that we would always remember....win or lose.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2012
  7. Pinkboy

Pinkboy A True Fan

If you were a good father with a heart you would have turned him into a Steelers or Giants fan

8. Keller's Rod

Obviously you are not a Phins fan....don't get me wrong....I get disgruntled too....anyway, I still need tickets if anyone has any.

9. dolfanerie

dolfanerie Scout Team

Give the guy a break. Hope you get great tickets and enjoy the game with your son! Happy Holidays!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2012
    silverfin likes this.
  10. Fintastic2124

Fintastic2124 A True Fan

Lighten the **** up dude. A lot of us don't even live close to Florida. If I had the chance I'd go to a home game as soon as I could.

11. Awsi Dooger

Awsi Dooger A True Fan

I actually have two tickets to this game. Not for sale. I'm debating whether or not to attend. An old friend from the neighborhood is in town to visit relatives for Christmas. He arranged for the tickets. Big surprise. I think it's a gesture in memory of my dad, who died two months ago. He took my friends and I to countless Canes games and many Dolphin games. I'll probably make a last minute decision tomorrow. I planned to boycott for years after Gator Day but obviously other variables can change your priorities and perspective.

12. NYPhinzFan

NYPhinzFan Scout Team Donator

Stubhub. I was in miami last weekend and went to the Jags game. I was able to get two tickets on the lower level 50 yard line for under $100. They even have a Stubhub convenience location right up the street from the stadium at El Palacio sports hotel. You can't go wrong

13. The Tannehills Have Eyes

The Tannehills Have Eyes A True Fan

That explains why you still post here.

14. CalDolFan10x14

CalDolFan10x14 Your QB for the next 10 years. Finheaven VIP Donator

Why do you care how someone spends their own money in the first place? It looks like a hell of a good father/son holiday experience to me. A lot of kids can only dream of attending an NFL game of their favorite team these days. Heck, I didn't go to my first NFL game 'til I was 17.

15. phinman1

phinman1 Seriously now

Do what I do for these types of games that will be far from a sell out, get there a little early and scalp some tix. Don't know how much you're willing to spend, but should be able to get great seats for great value.

16. phinman1

phinman1 Seriously now

17. adecarolis11

adecarolis11 Member

I have 2 tickets, but they were purchased online. Section 138 , row 12 , seat 6,7. If your interested reply to my comment.

18. rvz1020

rvz1020 Well-Known Member

I'm sure you will find tickets. If not, just go to game, there are plenty of guys outside parking lot selling tickets. Enjoy the game, Great time going to dolphins games with your son. Me and my son go a couple of times each yr.

19. Keller's Rod

Thanks man... Much appreciated. I wanted to ask the dude why he was being such a ***** but was biting my tongue. Anyway, we'll have a great time win or lose. Happy Holidays to u too!

20. Keller's Rod

Thanks man...yea he was pretty much being a *****. win or lose we r gonna have fun. Happy Holiday's!

21. Keller's Rod

Thanks for the advice. So u scalped 2 tickets lower level for under $100? Wow. I am seeing on Craigslist 2 lower level seats and parking pass for $220 around 40 yard line. I am debating on those or just scalping at the game. Y'all think I can get them cheaper at the game day of?

22. Keller's Rod

Yea it will b a hell of a great father son day. I have been a Phins fan since I was 5...I am now 40. I have seen the Phins play in Detroit, Cincinnati, Indy, Cleveland, Atlanta, and Nashville. Always dreamed about going to a home game. I have had the Sunday ticket for 15 years just so i can see the games. My son is 12....brought him home from the hospital when he was born wearing Dolphins socks. Needless to say he is a fan also. Going to see our first home game together will rank right up there near the top of my most enjoyable memories. I can not wait...this will be a day he and I will never forget.

23. Keller's Rod

24. SQuinn17

SQuinn17 League Dominator

I'll be down there tailgating tomorrow!!! Got a case of Coors light and an 18 pack of Corona ready to get drank by my buddies and I. Go Fins!

25. Keller's Rod

Hell yes! I'll look for the guys drinking Coors light and Corona and come say hi. I'll be drinking a few bud have to take it easy since my designated drive aka wife won't be there to drive us home.

26. SQuinn17

SQuinn17 League Dominator

Bro we don't have tix either, we figure we'll end up just buying them there since there are plenty available or just get em cheap from scalpers when they realize they aren't going to make any kind of profit.

27. kasaba13

kasaba13 Seasoned Veteran

Why are you a fan of this team? This team is rebuilding with a young QB. Enjoy the process

28. NYPhinzFan

NYPhinzFan Scout Team Donator

I went online at stubhub.com. I wouldn't trust Craigslist personally. You never know who's selling bogus tickets. At least stubhub has a guarantee where you can get your money back. Check it out.

29. phinman1

phinman1 Seriously now

You can def get a better deal at the game. Just give yourself a half hour or so. There will be plenty of scalpers. I got 40 yard line tix 12 rows up or so for $60 a pop at the Seahawks game.

30. PASQUALE

PASQUALE Seasoned Veteran

He will never change he a pessimist through and through. But, this team is not rebuilding they are BUILDING one piece at a time the QB has been solved IMHO. Now we BUILD around him. BUILDING into the proud franchise it once was. BUILDING.

For OP go to stubhub you can get 2 great seats for less than $120 go check it out. I wish I lived in Miami. I'd be there tomorrow. GO DOLPHINS!!!!

31. Keller's Rod

I went and had a great time with my son! It was an experience neither one of us will forget. had a very enjoyable time and damn glad we went......of course winning always helps! Got 2 tickets lower level 40 yard line 9 rows up behind the Phins bench. Great time...thanks everyone!