WANTED: NYC Fin Fans | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

WANTED: NYC Fin Fans

igor79

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Tomorrow I am moving to Brooklyn. I will have no TV, and deifnatly no Sunday Ticket, so I will be looking for a place to watch games. So I am looking for a Dolphins sports bar, or just a place I could watch the game with out Jets fans throwing things at me. Let me know, thanks!

well you could come to my house BUT, you would have to drive about four hours half way to buffalo

I would go but NYC is a tad bit out of my way.

Unless.........Somebody get me a jet pack and a keg!

What's up fam.. I've been doing this all my life here in NYC.. I go to a sports bar named Mo's.. It's in Manhattan on 76th Street in 2nd avenue. Feel free to hit me up on myspace.com/tybless or email me at tybless@aol.com.. We can link up.. There be all kinds of fans of all different teams, and it's a blast.. I never mind having more Dolphin rooters to help the cause.

Peace.

ONEILL'S in Maspeth, Queens is a good sports bar. You can see the games there. I usually go there or Connelly's, also in Maspeth Queens

TyBless said:
What's up fam.. I've been doing this all my life here in NYC.. I go to a sports bar named Mo's.. It's in Manhattan on 76th Street in 2nd avenue. Feel free to hit me up on myspace.com/tybless or email me at tybless@aol.com.. We can link up.. There be all kinds of fans of all different teams, and it's a blast.. I never mind having more Dolphin rooters to help the cause.

Peace.

Is that Carribbean Mo's?

TyBless said:

Peace.

ill probably hit you up

does anyone know of any specific dolphins bars?

man specific dolphins bars in new york are rare, ive looked... best one was in jersey and too far away, im in astoria now and will probably just do hooters on sundays i cant catch games at home... like their wings and the waitresses, ahah so i might go there with buddies on sundays...

Back
Top Bottom