Warning System | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Warning System

HysterikiLL

Practice Squad
Reaction score
..Okay, so I just got 4 warning points for an inside joke that was apparently a personal attack. :huh: But anyway, I had a previous 3 points from a while back and they had expired....except I have a total of 7 warning points at the moment. If they expired, I thought I lost them?

Kinda has me confused because it means I'm 3 points away from a ban, and I really haven't even deliberately attacked anyone with any intention to hurt them before...

My question is do I ever lose my original points, even though they've expired? Or will I be on 7 points forever now?

HysterikiLL said:
..Okay, so I just got 4 warning points for an inside joke that was apparently a personal attack. :huh: But anyway, I had a previous 3 points from a while back and they had expired....except I have a total of 7 warning points at the moment. If they expired, I thought I lost them?

Kinda has me confused because it means I'm 3 points away from a ban, and I really haven't even deliberately attacked anyone with any intention to hurt them before...

My question is do I ever lose my original points, even though they've expired? Or will I be on 7 points forever now?

I took you down to 10%....
"Inside Jokes" are tough...while it may not be considered an attack by the "target", it's often misunderstood by everyone else who reads it, as we're not all in on the joke (hence the term "inside"). Just be careful with the inside jokes, and how they're percieved by others. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom