warning | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

warning

retired opfinistic

幸灾乐祸
Reaction score
i got a 40% warning over a month ago. time has expired but i still show 40%. :confused: is my reputation forever blemished for my 'third world girls gone wild' transgression????:D

opfinistic said:
i got a 40% warning over a month ago. time has expired but i still show 40%. :confused: is my reputation forever blemished for my 'third world girls gone wild' transgression????:D

Can't believe I missed that. :nono: :lol:

opfinistic said:

:link:

Darn...I missed it too

:lol: There was a thread about some legal matters in the GGW organization located in the lounge. I posted a pic of some native women au natural dancing and referred to it as a scene from '3rd world girls gone wild'. Inappropriate pic = 40% warning. It was funny (I swiped the idea from Chappelle) and a National Geographic style pic but alas, in mere moments the post was deleted and 40% warning hit my CP. Now I'm back to 0% (thanks JT) and have learned that 3rd world girls, no matter how wild, must remain in the LL and have some semblance of coverage. :D

Back
Top Bottom