Was looking at a draft database | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Was looking at a draft database

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
Over 30 sites and the consensus winner was Forrest Lamp. I would be OK with that, but I would go in a different direction.

Meh...I rather have

Derek Barnett (hoping he drops)
Reuben Foster (hoping he drops)
Hasson Reddick
Jarrad Davis
and even Jabril Peppers before Forrest Lamp.

There is a lot of talent in the draft, not saying Lamp is a bad player, I just hope we can address the defense with a playmaker in the first round.

Meh...I rather have

Derek Barnett (hoping he drops)
Reuben Foster (hoping he drops)
Hasson Reddick
Jarrad Davis
and even Jabril Peppers before Forrest Lamp.

There is a lot of talent in the draft, not saying Lamp is a bad player, I just hope we can address the defense with a playmaker in the first round.

I want no part of Foster. The dude sounds like a selfish prick, and that's not a good thing to see from a kid coming into the NFL.

I want Njoku or the best available front 7 defender, but if they feel that Lamp is the superior talent, then I'd be ok with it. We need to find two guards somewhere. I don't believe you need to draft a guard in the first round, but if the front office feels that it's the best option, I'll give them the benefit of the doubt that all other options were intelligently weighed. They've earned that from me, and that's saying a whole lot considering how cynical I've been over the past decade. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom