Watch Out NFL | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Watch Out NFL

Ghetti13

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
For about a year now I have hoped and prayed for one man to get re-signed long term. Chris Chambers. Nothing scared me more than Chris in another uniform. We all know that once Chambers has a capable quarterback who can make all the throws (long, as well as short) he will be an All Pro. Hope and pray no more cause fellas, this is a very big day for the Miami Dolphins organization.

Miami now has the scariest tandem of starting wide recievers for opponents to deal with in the league....And they are locked up for the foreseeable future. If you don't believe me, let it be A.J., and let them throw often, and you will understand completely.

Great job Rick, your draft is showing early signs of something special, and your recruitment of young talented players through trades and free agency is going to set Miami on a direct path to something special.

Also, Dave, you say you will play to your strengths, and do what is best for the team.....Well, you are going to have to now, otherwise our young and talented GM will send you packing.

Like I Said, Watch Out NFL

Ghetti13 said:
For about a year now I have hoped and prayed for one man to get re-signed long term. Chris Chambers. Nothing scared me more than Chris in another uniform. We all know that once Chambers has a capable quarterback who can make all the throws (long, as well as short) he will be an All Pro. Hope and pray no more cause fellas, this is a very big day for the Miami Dolphins organization.

Miami now has the scariest tandem of starting wide recievers for opponents to deal with in the league....And they are locked up for the foreseeable future. If you don't believe me, let it be A.J., and let them throw often, and you will understand completely.

Great job Rick, your draft is showing early signs of something special, and your recruitment of young talented players through trades and free agency is going to set Miami on a direct path to something special.

Also, Dave, you say you will play to your strengths, and do what is best for the team.....Well, you are going to have to now, otherwise our young and talented GM will send you packing.

Like I Said, Watch Out NFL
very well spoken sir!! great post and welcome aboard the best dolphins site around bar none!! :welcome:

I like your confidence

I agree Chambers and Boston can be the most devestating pair of WR's in the NFL, I said can be. First Boston has to prove he is a changed guy and second so far neither QB has proven anything yet as far as being the guy to get the job done, only time will tell. I am not a Jay hater like alot of people but I am also not confident he can take us to the dance like I used to be. As for AJ I think he has along way to go also. I look forward to a real dual for the starting job. In my heart I am partial to Jay because I have met the guy and he is a great person but I am keeping an open mind and will throw my support behind whoever Dave names %100 even if I don't agree with it.

Ghetti13 said:
Miami now has the scariest tandem of starting wide recievers for opponents to deal with in the league

We def will have a good tamdem for a lot of years, and there is nothing anyone can do about that, but I kinda think the Rams still have a better tamdem than us. Holt and Bruce are amazing, but are in the same situation as us. They need a top flight QB.

Just my .02 We have an amazing wr core, but I still feel the rams are best.

MiamiFan1354 said:
We def will have a good tamdem for a lot of years, and there is nothing anyone can do about that, but I kinda think the Rams still have a better tamdem than us. Holt and Bruce are amazing, but are in the same situation as us. They need a top flight QB.

Just my .02 We have an amazing wr core, but I still feel the rams are best.
Maybe for another year or so,(maybe is the key word) but Bruces play is cleary declining.

Just sayin he said now... I don't think we have it right now.. Boston needs to prove himself a little bit, but we all know Chambers is a stud..

Not the Best YET but very close but CC has to many drops and Boston is still a mystery.I MEN VERY CLOSE.

just imagine if marino was in his prime playing for us now, with the recievers and tightends we have he would throw for 5000 every year. I still think we should bring back Gadsen for wr#3, Doesnt this sound scary-4 ball hogging, acrobatic, extraordinary catching -chambers, boston, gadsen, mcmichael-unbeatable no matter who was throwing the ball

Back
Top Bottom