Watching NFL Network now...current dolphins playing very good. Marshall and Dobbins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Watching NFL Network now...current dolphins playing very good. Marshall and Dobbins

victacious

Scout Team
Reaction score
Just a heads up ...please forgive me if this has already been posted.... Marshall has set a record and the LB from the chargers is playing very well ( good pick up!):lol2:

Ohhhh wow. I think I realize what you're talking about. NFL Network is showing the SD vs. DEN game from 2008 where Shanny goes for 2. I'm assuming that's what you're talking about. Couldn't have been less clear though ahaha.

Ohhhh wow. I think I realize what you're talking about. NFL Network is showing the SD vs. DEN game from 2008 where Shanny goes for 2. I'm assuming that's what you're talking about. Couldn't have been less clear though ahaha.
That would explain it. :lol:

You should work for the government deciphering hidden messages.

Holy ****... You are good my man... very good.

The title makes more sense than the post haha

Sorry for the confusion...I got multiple projects going at the same time...so I just jumped in for a quick posts for your viewing pleasure. No harm no foul:ponder:

I watched that game replay too. Marshall was terriffic catching multiple passes till the one handed catch in the corner for the td. Oh myyy can't wait Nice they are replaying alot of great games while we wait for the season.

I watched that game replay too. Marshall was terriffic catching multiple passes till the one handed catch in the corner for the td. Oh myyy can't wait Nice they are replaying alot of great games while we wait for the season.

Think it was Cromartie that was on him for most of that game also?

beautiful_mind11-1.jpg

Sorry for the confusion...I got multiple projects going at the same time...so I just jumped in for a quick posts for your viewing pleasure. No harm no foul:ponder:

No harm?!?! This **** caused me to burst a blood vessel in my brain!

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom