Watching Pats/Saints preseason game... ummm, Pats O-line looks pretty vulnerable. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Watching Pats/Saints preseason game... ummm, Pats O-line looks pretty vulnerable.

nerfball

Active Roster
Reaction score
Yeah, it might be early and all that, but they do not look good at all. saints D-line is blowing them up and Brady was running for his life. He got sacked and fumbled.

edit: to be clear, its the early in the first quarter so their starters are all in right now.

Yeah. Nate Solder not looking good. Several Holding calls already, still in the first.

Pats can't move the ball. LOL. Procedure penalties, holding, giving up pressures almost ever play. Let's hope this continues.

Pats defense looks so-so, as well. Just gave up a long pass on 3rd and forever. Same old problems in the secondary, I see.

Historically the Pats have been **** in the Preseason. Just sayin.

MS6VS-1.png

:d-day:

Pats have been hit pretty hard recently between retirements, injuries, and no shows. Let's hope it continues into the season. We play them twice in December but a few extra loses never hurts our chances of making things interesting.

Pats can't move the ball. LOL. Procedure penalties, holding, giving up pressures almost ever play. Let's hope this continues.
One can't help but wonder if the replacement officials may be detrimental to not only the health and safety of the players, but also the integrity of the game and the way it's called.

The Pats are probably playing vanilla yogurt offense and defense..Belicheat will not give away anything until it counts.
The bad protection must be very alarming for them. Maybe Tinsel Tommy will get a few bruises tonight..heh..heh..heh

Yeah, $20 to watch all preseason games live. Seems like a good deal to me. I also buy the Game Rewind sub so I can rewatch all our games and see the coach film or just study some of the plays. I kill a lot of time with it. LOL

Brady has already been hit a few times, one was a pretty big one where he got sandwiched in between two lineman. Blocking has been really poor. Chandler Jones looks REALLY good tho

There is a huge Pats fan in my office and he's been talking for weeks about how bad their O'Line is gonna be. I'm skeptical of course, because of Belichick's deal with the Devil, but one can hope.

Back
Top Bottom