watching the notre dame / michigan game... MIchael Floyd... wow ! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

watching the notre dame / michigan game... MIchael Floyd... wow !

JT-forpresident

Believe In Miami
Reaction score
I don't know if it's michigan's poor talent at CB, or if michael floyd is the real deal, but right now he's lighting things up in ann arbor... he made awesomes catches (and i just watched the first half so far..)

He's 6'3 , 220 pounds, he's sure handed (from what i saw..) don't know what his timed speed is but he seems to possess adequate game speed...

Overrall I'm very impressed ! is he a junior or sophmore ?

How did the referees mess up the clock, going from 11 seconds to 9 seconds. Funny thing it looks like it affected the outcome. ND could have made one more play. I'm no Irish fan, but I'm a fan of watching fair games.

that game was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G ! I wasn't rooting for anyone in particular... Floyd played great in the second half also, he scared away from a catch but aside from that he was very impressive

... oh! and Forcier might be rodriguez's next p.white... hehe :D

Great game . . . real impressed with Clausen and Forcier. I just don't know how Notre Dame lost this game . . . they really looked good on offense.

How did the referees mess up the clock, going from 11 seconds to 9 seconds. Funny thing it looks like it affected the outcome. ND could have made one more play. I'm no Irish fan, but I'm a fan of watching fair games.

Weis seemingly was pissed off about that too... at the end of the game he sent some of his staff to go after the referees who were headed for the lockerroom, probably to talk to them about the clock issue...

What a great game, I am a Michigan fan so very happy with that result. Also I am pretty impressed with Forcier, has looked solid so far this year. Too bad Ohio state is looking good tonight though.

What a great game, I am a Michigan fan so very happy with that result. Also I am pretty impressed with Forcier, has looked solid so far this year. Too bad Ohio state is looking good tonight though.

Isn't that a good thing for u guys? I never understood why rivals root against each other. I would rather face an undefeated Penn St. and Ohio St, than a 2 or 3 loss one . . . . u have to beat them either way.

Isn't that a good thing for u guys? I never understood why rivals root against each other. I would rather face an undefeated Penn St. and Ohio St, than a 2 or 3 loss one . . . . u have to beat them either way.

I don't believe in this conference unity. I'm a Michigan fan and I root against the rest of the Big 10 unless they play Ohio State. I'll root for PSU because of family that goes there.

We looked good today for the most part, we didn't blitz much which hurt, and we put a 5'8 CB whose injured (Bobocar Cissoko) on 6'5 Michael Floyd most of the game. Also not a fan of playing 2 bump and run CBs in zone all game.

That being said, remember the name Tate Forcier. He's gonna be something special.

Back
Top Bottom