watching wanny on nfln... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

watching wanny on nfln...

lotion

Jane Gum
Reaction score
Commentating the Pitt game. (pathetic I know for watching)
He is such a goon. I wanted him fired after the Monday night Philly game. He is spewing at the mouth with his f'd up philosophy.
He keeps saying... 'a punt is a good play'... I hate him. Screen passes, bs left & right. His tenure and aftermath will be the darkest chapter of our franchise. I would like to throw a brick through my tv right now. Defeatist, loser, fool. He has a losing record now at Pitt 16-19. Newsflash Pitt fans. Its all downhill from here.

He is such a goon. I wanted him fired after the Monday night Philly game. He is spewing at the mouth with his f'd up philosophy.
He keeps saying... 'a punt is a good play'... I hate him. Screen passes, bs left & right. His tenure and aftermath will be the darkest chapter of our franchise. I would like to throw a brick through my tv right now. Defeatist, loser, fool. He has a losing record now at Pitt 16-19. Newsflash Pitt fans. Its all downhill from here.

He sucked for sure. And also sucked the life out of the organization.

Its a good thing you're not bitter! Now then don't hold back, tell us how you really feel.

Its a good thing you're not bitter! Now then don't hold back, tell us how you really feel.

I should let it go. I really don't like him. I remember the press conferences with him. How embarrassed I was. Ok. Ok. I'll stop. Sparano please make us better. He will be the one calling the plays, knowing when to challenge, clock mgmt, down & distance, all of that. Tuna will get the groceries but Tony will win & lose our games. I hope he's better than Wanny for all our sakes.

yeah...screw wanny

But as an LSU fan, GO WANNY. if Pitt didn't beat WVU, WVU would be national champs right now. But Wanny came through for LSU. WOOO go LSU

Most college experts have Wanny on the hot seat this year....same with Willingham at the U. of Washington....these guys better have a good year or they will be likely be gone. The other guy on the hot seat is Stoops at the U. of Arizona.

Most college experts have Wanny on the hot seat this year....same with Willingham at the U. of Washington....these guys better have a good year or they will be likely be gone. The other guy on the hot seat is Stoops at the U. of Arizona.

thing is, Pitt loves Wanny and they love his recruiting classes. Aside from Palko, Walt Harris left Wanny nothing, and give credit where credit is due, Wanny has given Pitt some talent.

Willingham does not deserve the hot seat either as he did not have alot either and he gave Washington their only good player (Locker).

Stoops I can see though. Inherited a relatively talented team, and has always gotten decent recruiting classes, but the players never improve.

yeah...screw wanny

But as an LSU fan, GO WANNY. if Pitt didn't beat WVU, WVU would be national champs right now. But Wanny came through for LSU. WOOO go LSU

ARRRGH!!!

(sigh...)
Thanks for reminding me.

Yes, Wanny can bring in 4-star and 5-Star recruits...but thats all he can do. Don't get me wrong I don't have any problem with Pitt. But not making it to a bowl game in the past 3 years with all that talent they get, thats just plain awful.

It was in fact the darkest era and I'll never let it go either.

after reading the title of the thread I immediately thought "bad idea" lol

Back
Top Bottom