Watson is not a Jet or Bill | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Watson is not a Jet or Bill

Rev Kev

Tank for Tua Apologist
Club Member
Reaction score
He is money and we would have a hard time stopping him 2 times a season / rushing QBs destroy us each year

Just saying

i woukd have of preferred the trade down

And yes this draft pick looks underwhelming but the draft has a lot of upside in the secondary

Last edited by a moderator:
Everytime I think the Jets might wise up and take a decent QB they don't fail me in their ineptitude. I don't know if the QB's drafted will be good, but I do know the QB's the Jets have will be bad.

Everytime I think the Jets might wise up and take a decent QB they don't fail me in their ineptitude. I don't know if the QB's drafted will be good, but I do know the QB's the Jets have will be bad.

What man you're not afraid the Hackenburg Petty combo. You blink twice and they will only three interceptions on you

What man you're not afraid the Hackenburg Petty combo. You blink twice and they will only three interceptions on you

Word is the Jets will use them situationally depending on what type of interception they want thrown.

For Watson, aside from the injured pride involved in not going as the 1st QB, he couldn't have ended up in a better spot! Happy for him.

I'm just wondering if Bill O'Brien will still mismanage his QB situation with Watson there now.

For Watson, aside from the injured pride involved in not going as the 1st QB, he couldn't have ended up in a better spot! Happy for him.

He goes to a team that has made the playoffs two years in a row with QB's that would have been outpassed by Ronnie Brown in the wildcat. Lucky him. I understand the money and pride mean a whole lot, but man are players usually a lot better off when they go to good teams that will allow them to have success. I'm sure Big Ben and Aaron Rodgers don't lament their perceived falls and going to teams that were generally perennial playoff contenders even before they got there.

I think it would be impossible to play him 4 times a year. Unless we played a pre season game and playoff game against him.

there's nothing inept about drafting Jamal Adams at #6 over all of the available QB's.

He is money and we would have a hard time stopping him 4 times a season / rushing QBs destroy us each year

Just saying

i woukd have of preferred the trade down

And yes this draft pick looks underwhelming but the draft has a lot of upside in the secondary

How exactly do you propose for us to play him 4 times a year? Was the plan for the Jets and Bills to keep trading him for games vs us?

Jamal Adams twice a season is scary, luckily jets offense is not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Texans will be a force soon.

They got the D and the skill players, add in Watson? Goodness. I'm a fan of the Texans this year.

Back
Top Bottom