Wayne is listening to offers / Phins for sale | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wayne is listening to offers / Phins for sale

hahaha.... i heard cuban on the radio with dan patrick during the summer... he said he would not be interested in buying a football team because his wife wouldnt let him!

Is not first time that I hear these rumors.I wouldn't be surprise if Wayne is looking for a buyer.

Hell, Bernie aint just a great player, that dude is one smart cookie. I bet there are some fans up here in OH that had wished he would of gotten to be part of Brownies, now.

I got about 2k I could chip in. Lets all pool the cash and get the Fins out of Waynes hands. We could make Dan and Bernie our co-Presidents. That would be sweet. Dont forget about Larry, Bob, and crew. There are alot of people from the Phins gone by that are successful. Don, Im sure has some cash too.

I just hope if that is true, we can get us a first class owner like Roby, I really miss them days!!!!

why does everyone want dan as the owner? Your all idiots. Every single thread i read jus randomly throws in "yeah and i hope dan can too!!!!!!!" YAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Or not. The man has no ownership experience and is barely worth 50 million. Get real.

phunwin said:
Seriously though, would it surprise ANYONE if Cuban bought the Dolphins on a whim? He's a fantastic owner, but he's also certifiably nuts.

Hey, maybe we can get the guy whose show The Benefactor was patterned after to buy the team! Trump calling Wannstedt into the board room on live TV (with Bates, Trestman) would be one of the 10 greatest moments of my life as a Dolphins fan...

DT: Okay, let's see here. Marc, you've got a successful track record as an offensive coordinator, but the Dolphins offense stunk this year.
MT: It wasn't my fault Mr. Trump. For one, I wasn't even the offensive coordinator, and in any event, Wannstedt wouldn't let us open up the offense.
DT: What do you have to say about that, Dave?
DW: Well, eh, we just gotta win the game on defense, avoid turnovers and try to make a play on special teams.
DT: Okay, Jim, you led a defense that's been among the top 5 in the NFL for years, but chokes at bad times.
JB: It wasn't my fault, Mr. Trump. Dave's lousy personnel moves over the years often left me with a defense that was worn out by the end of the game because the offense couldn't control the clock or give us a cushion to work with.
DT: What about that, Dave?
DW: Well, eh, we just gotta win the game on defense, avoid turnovers and try to make a play on special teams.
DT: Uh huh. Is that your answer to everything?
DT: I see. Okay, I've made my decision. I won't even consult with my bootlick and my brown-noser.
Caroline: Hey!
George: It's true.
Caroline: Still, cheap shot.
DT: Marc, you should have tried to take control of this offense sooner, so that's a failure of leadership on your part. Jim, the inability to force turnovers at big times falls partly on your conservative defensive strategy. But Dave, let me get this straight: this team got worse every single year you've been here? Your players lost respect for you and your team became the laughingstock of the NFL. Dave, YOU'RE FIRED.
DW: Oh. Eh, well...eh, go Pitt Panthers!

That would be fantastic.

Iamlegend said:
why does everyone want dan as the owner? Your all idiots. Every single thread i read jus randomly throws in "yeah and i hope dan can too!!!!!!!" YAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Or not. The man has no ownership experience and is barely worth 50 million. Get real.

Dan would be willing to do what is best for the team. Dan wouldn't believe the likes of JJ and be sold a bill of goods like Wanndsdeadt.

MikeO said:
Mark Cuban..........are you listening! SAVE US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, that's what we want...another Texan in charge of something that affects our lives.

;)

Whats wrong with Bernie and Dan as Co-Presidents? Yes, Dan doesnt have the experience, I grant you that. But, it is our icon. Can you honestly say Dan dont love the Phins? I know Bernie is one of the smartest guys to ever come out of college into the NFL. He put together the group to buy the Cleveland Browns, as the expansion team. He lost, but he still put a group together.

One guy is an Icon, and can lead. The other is a leader, and one hell of a business man. Sounds like a great combo to me. Plus hey, they both were successful QB's, with over what, at least 20 years of NFL experience. Yeah, that does sound stupid.

Let me clear a couple things up.

This is bull**** for one reason. I know for a fact that HWH would always entertain an offer for the team+stadium. This offer would need to approach $1bil. Fact

Mark Cuban can't afford that kiddies. And as far as I know, he's not married.

Peter King is breaking a rumor. HWH is a business man, and any/all of his businesses are available for sale at the right price. Team+stadium=$1billion and its yours tomorrow. Less than that, he'll try his luck earning an acceptable ROI.

Mark Cuban, funny.

greatwade said:

This is bull**** for one reason. I know for a fact that HWH would always entertain an offer for the team+stadium. This offer would need to approach $1bil. Fact

Peter King is breaking a rumor. HWH is a business man, and any/all of his businesses are available for sale at the right price. Team+stadium=$1billion and its yours tomorrow. Less than that, he'll try his luck earning an acceptable ROI.

Mark Cuban, funny.

Isn't Cuban networth around 4 billion?

greatwade said:

Mark Cuban, funny.

http://abc.go.com/primetime/benefactor/bios/mark_cuban.html

go there... u can see he is rich enough, and HE IS MARRIED!!!!

GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT! :fire:

Ah, he must have got married in the past 2 years. We used to email back & forth, and he was always talking about chasing tail. Ah well, I stand corrected on his marital status. His networth may be close to 4 billion, that doesn't mean he can afford the dolphins & PPS. Of course even you could afford it if you got Capitalone to loan you the money.

Back
Top Bottom