We are going to beat the **** out of the JETS | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We are going to beat the **** out of the JETS

I was going to say isn't that like beating up the boy in a wheelchair at school and gloating over it? Then i started thinking...two words: Thad Lewis.

Never underestimate a division rival -- especially in the NFL, and especially in the AFC East. Ask BB and the Pats team that is an absolute dynasty.

If the Dolphins don't sweep them, they've failed. Division game or not, the Jets are a vastly inferior team. They have no QB-- zero!

I'd bet my house that the Patriots don't lose either of their games against the Jets, and those are division games for them too.

Hi All, I was just reviewing the Jets sorry roster situation. If you look at our SKILL position players I can't help but lick my lips thinking how much we are going to beat the Jets.

I know it is early yet but I am really, really looking forward to this

While I am all for beating the Jets and all teams in the division, I won't go all macho just yet. Yeah the owner and front office are pretty screaming and spelling out tanking but you need to look at other factors, players are going to play for Todd B. and his job, that is always good for a win or two and in the AFC East you know those games are going to be in the trenches, biggest thing overlooking is that yes Jets the franchise is tanking or getting as close as possible to it but JETS the players have other goals... The average NFL career is 3-4 years, do you think guys will just out and go "welp let's just let them bully us on the field and get this over with" for a full season and waste a year of their career when a good % of the roster will be turned over/released/etc in the 3-4 year span?

I think Bowles' job is safe regardless of this year's results for the Jets. He is a good coach and the organization would be wise to retain him in lieu of what seems in their efforts to claim a low draft pick.

Gang green Jets forum is going to be comedy gold this year. Say what you want, but those schlubs will never be accused of being PC, lol...ever!

Unrepentant and verbally syphiltic, they say things on that forum that would make Artie Lange blush.

That's my reward, that game will probably be unwatchable.

Jets look terrible on paper, at least offensively.

That said, you always throw records out the window against New York. I hope that Miami sweeps, but I'm not expecting easy wins. Nothing seems to come easy against the Jets.

they also have no number 1 corner really, bowles likes to blitz with his safeties, but that will backfire pretty quick if his CB´s can´t cover man to man, i like claiborne but thats all they got at CB, this is what they will miss the most......cover guys

I think Bowles' job is safe regardless of this year's results for the Jets. He is a good coach and the organization would be wise to retain him in lieu of what seems in their efforts to claim a low draft pick.

Meh a lot of fans have already turned on him. Will be hard to ignore (or reverse) that after another season, especially if it is even worse.

Could even make the argument for starting the rebuild (rather than clear out) with a fresh coach with no negative history

I'm just hoping they don't get Sam Bradford and we have to face him 2 times for the next 10 years

I wish I could go up to the game in NY like I normally do, but it's my wife's birthday. Last year's game was amazing; they didn't expect Matt Moore to throw 5 TDs against their sorry asses.

Who cares about the Jets? They're not proper rivals. They're an even sorrier team than we've been the past decade. For me a game against the Jets is a chore to get past before we can play a real football team again. Even if we happen to lose, they're a pitiful franchise who will screw it up the following week and probably the next one too.

The Bills is a rivalry I respect. NE is just about a rivalry, because for it to have mutual meaning there need to be 2 teams in it. Here's hoping that's the case for the forseeable .

The Jets though, who honestly cares about them.

Back
Top Bottom