We are going to have to get to Brady early and often on MFF! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We are going to have to get to Brady early and often on MFF!

67Stang

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I don't care who our QB is on that first game, our Offense won't start hitting stride until after the Bye-week. The first 2 pre season games let me know that the Pats and Brady aren't showing much rust. In order to stay in this game IMO, we are going to have to make a statement early and drop Brady or atleast get him off his spots quickly or it could get ugly. I would even say nail him atleast once if it is close, even if it draws a 15 (obviuosly not in a 3rd and long).

I think our D is even better than last year, and we had them at the half of the first game until the Special Teams came out and laid a big terd to open up the second half. We absolutely have to get pressure on him, or I don't like our chances.

I don't care who our QB is on that first game, our Offense won't start hitting stride until after the Bye-week. The first 2 pre season games let me know that the Pats and Brady aren't showing much rust. In order to stay in this game IMO, we are going to have to make a statement early and drop Brady or atleast get him off his spots quickly or it could get ugly. I would even say nail him atleast once if it is close, even if it draws a 15 (obviuosly not in a 3rd and long).

I think our D is even better than last year, and we had them at the half of the first game until the Special Teams came out and laid a big terd to open up the second half. We absolutely have to get pressure on him, or I don't like our chances.

the way to beat the pats is to get to brady often

Back
Top Bottom