We beat the bills? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We beat the bills?

F

FLOUNDER

I went out to eat with my family at the end of the 2nd. Just got home and it sais we won

WHAT HAPPENED?? CAN ANYBODY BREAK IT DOWN FOR ME?

WestVirginiaFan said:
I went out to eat with my family at the end of the 2nd. Just got home and it sais we won

WHAT HAPPENED?? CAN ANYBODY BREAK IT DOWN FOR ME?

Sage Rosenfels to Chris Chambers

In the 4th quarter we broke out, scoring 21 pts. Sage had a great game coming off the bench for injured Frerotte, running game was average (Ricky did good), and Chris Chambers (though he had a few key drops) ended up with 15 catches for 235 yards!

greatest comeback in fins history, gus got knocked out half way through the third quarter and Sage came in and led us to the promised land completing 22 passes or so, chambers ended up with something like 15 catches for 238 yards and ronnie sparked it all with a nice 20 yard td reception where he jumped over a bill's defender and dove into the endzone. Too bad you missed it, it was definitely great.

Well, basically we were getting our butt kicked in the first three quarters, then they just started making plays. The biggest thing was that Chambers and Rosenfels started making plays. Chambers dropped a couple that he should have caught, but he came through at the end There was a buffalo fan on the site earlier telling us "ya'll dont look too good" i sure hope someone jabbed him back.

Sage took over for Gus because Gus was knocked out of the game on a safety, making the lead at 23-3. However, Sage was obviously pissed at himself for the Browns and decided to take it out on the Bills. Despite throwing one interception, he threw for around 275 yards and made two TD passes. One to Ronnie Brown, and one to Chambers. Ricky rushed for one TD as well.

DAMN!!!

I miss all the wins...lol

Hopefully i'll be able to catch it tonight on sportscenter...

Well it still feels good to know we beat the bills...

To Sage Rosenfals and Chris Chambers, I Salute you!!:lol:

What happened is the bills suck, and have all year.

HAHA, me too. I had to leave and go out at halftime. Checked score on my phone, it was 23-3. I come home check the board to see all the whining and BAM! I see Fins win in huge comeback. I was so pissed I missed it!

WestVirginiaFan said:
DAMN!!!

I miss all the wins
...lol

Hopefully i'll be able to catch it tonight on sportscenter...

Well it still feels good to know we beat the bills...

To Sage Rosenfals and Chris Chambers, I Salute you!!:lol:
What are doing next week around 4pm or so? How 'bout catching a movie or something? ;)

To add to what everyone else posted here....the bills were blitzing often and Gus had no time to trow all day.Then all of a sudden Sage comes in and the bills stoped with the blitz...big mistake cos now the o-line started to play better, Sage had some time to trow and he was on target, other than a bad INT.CC had 238 yards but he could'd have 300 if not for his drops but I'm not gonna bash the man after what he did.Ronnie made a great play and the defence played great in the th quater.And oh by the way, We got a STEAL in the 5th round with Manny Wright.
just in case you were wondering.

Ozzy rules!!

Well I DID watcht the whole game.

The first 2 B_Lo TDs were similar i think the atanta game, very close passes
threaded to the reciever, the DB went for the ball missed and a TD they scored.

It was an aggressive D for the Phins but in that situation the O can make big
plays and they did.

The 3rd TD was a good drive and ended in 7. I am glad the Miami Dolphins
are not coached by some folks on this board cause the comeback was
spectacular.

After a safty in the 3rd we came back from 24-3 down and won Chambers was
GREAT. O-Line avg again and the D steped it up after the 3rd allowing 3 points.

Next week is a big test.
Go Phins!

Back
Top Bottom