We can beat any team in the AFC but the Raiders in the Playoffs | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We can beat any team in the AFC but the Raiders in the Playoffs

Sportsguy11

Couldn't Lucas and Fiedler just do this?
Reaction score
I truly feel we can beat any team in the AFC (home or away), but the Oakland Raiders. If we can avoid them, then I think we will go to the Super Bowl.

Simple as that

I don't know what to believe b/c our defense is crap on the road but great at home. I do think all of our games will be close dog fights.

why do you say we cant beat oakland we did it once didnt we? I think we cant beat anyteam

Hard to know what to believe at this point. But we do know that this team has shown the ability to beat anyone, so we should stay positive! I think that if we can beat NE soundly tomorrow that will propel us far into the playoffs.

BTW did anyone see where Madden said that no team from the AFC east deserved to go to the playoffs? I would love to eliminate the Raiders just to burn his A&&!!

:monkey: Madden

Oh, c'mon now Sportsguy.....we can beat the Raiders. We beat them at PPS and we can beat them out in Oakland, as well. There is NO team in the AFC (or whole league, for that matter) that has really dominated this season. Some years a team or two will really stand out. The Rams did a couple of years; the Ravens did, etc, etc. But I haven't seen any team like that this year. Pretty unusual, I gotta say. Nonetheless, we have as good a chance as anyone. My opinion is that the Titans are a little scarier right now than the Raiders. I still believe we can beat the Titans, though!!!! In the final analysis, what you think, what I think doesn't mean a thing-it's the team that wants it the most and that's really it. Because, again.....no one has stood out with all cylinders clicking each and every week this season. There are no real solid front runners this year. This is OUR YEAR!!!!!!!!

GO FINS!!!!!

I hope your right, but at Oakland (with our whole road problem) I don't think we can beat them

Arrgghh..
Defeatist atitude...

We can beat anyone, anywhere...

Sorry man, I've been hurt. Untill they prove me wrong. It won't change

Not till I enjoy myself watching the phins loose in the playoffs as is the January ritual!

Back
Top Bottom