We gonna act like Tannehill didn't just have/lea back to back clutch drives this game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

We gonna act like Tannehill didn't just have/lea back to back clutch drives this game

The Tannehills Have Eyes

Active Roster
Reaction score
Against one of the best defenses in the league/ best secondary in the NFL?

Tannehill with less talent on O goes clutch against a good defense while Wilson with much better talent on O loses to one of the worst if not the worst secondary in the League.

Tannehill for never say never player of the week

I loved how Tim Ryan was talking up Russell Wilson all game until the end when it looked like Tannehill was going to lead us to the winning score. Awesome.

kid made some great plays and a few ugly ones as well.
its his first year you have to expect this type of play.i will take him over Henne every day of the week and twice on the weekend

Ya, Fran Tarkenton cost them the game by trying to run again! It is good to have a QB that is capable of leading comebacks late in games considering we didn't have any last year despite multiple opportunities!

kid made some great plays and a few ugly ones as well.
its his first year you have to expect this type of play.i will take him over Henne every day of the week and twice on the weekend

Good summary of his game! I was happy that we outscored the opponent in the fourth and one the game. Last week was the first time we outscored the opponent in the fourth this year. It is a good trend.

Not going to lie. I scared the baby and the dog yelling at the TV after Tanny's 2nd INT (which was called back), but that's the first time I have doubted him, and you have to LOVE his ability to shake off a bad throw and rebound. He had two of his worst throws of the year today, but he didn't allow that to affect his play the rest of the game. And I love the way he ran the ball when plays broke down. This win is on him and the running game, which finally rematerialized. He NEEDS the running game to be productive at this point to have a chance.

That's on come from behind win for him. It's about damn time. Let's hope he keeps it up.

Yes sir, we are.

That's EXACTLY how the FinHeven Cess Pool Crew will act.

No credit whatsoever will be given to Ryan Tannehill.

Theres already a thread up about how Tannehill only lead us back because we got lucky with a penalty. Some people just refuse to be happy.

Yes sir, we are.

That's EXACTLY how the FinHeven Cess Pool Crew will act.

No credit whatsoever will be given to Ryan Tannehill.

I'm sure the "Hennehill" crew will be here any second now to point out that he threw an interception and had another one called back on a penalty.

I'm sure the "Hennehill" crew will be here any second now to point out that he threw an interception and had another one called back on a penalty.

That interception was awful. What stands out to me far more than the INT, however, is the fact that he brushed it off and lead a game-winning drive against a top 3 defense. That's what good QBs do. They brush that **** off and move on. Tannehill finished this game.

That interception was awful. What stands out to me far more than the INT, however, is the fact that he brushed it off and lead a game-winning drive against a top 3 defense. That's what good QBs do. They brush that **** off and move on. Tannehill finished this game.

Oh, I agree completely. Both the INT and the one that got called back were just brutal decisions. I thought Tannehill's decision making was excellent for the most part all season up until the last two minutes of that Buffalo game, when it seemed like he just said '**** it' and started pressing too hard. And he showed some of that again in today's game, which concerns me a little bit. I wonder if the coaching staff told him to be more aggressive?

But the thing is, today he also showed me much improved mobility in the pocket and some sorely needed scrambling threat. I really think we saw progression from him today, hope he can keep taking those next steps.

Back
Top Bottom